tuscl

The Strange Gift of a Salmon

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:04 AM
Randy is an older customer of mine who I have known for almost a year. In the club we get along well, we sit and talk, we have mutual interests, and I am genuinely attracted to him. He is good looking for a man in his late 50s and I call him William Shatner because he looks like Shatner but if Shatner aged gracefully. Randy seems to be incredibly intelligent and used to work in engineering, now he is retired and is a full time fishing guide. Because I do genuinely like him and I am attracted to him, and he appears to have a stable income and life, I have fantasized all types of sexual scenarios. When we are alone in the private dance room I give him total access of my body and his touch drives me wild, he turns me on so much. He wants to meet OTC and I am incredibly tempted. I have considered asking him about sugar daddy / sugar baby type of thing but I have been hesitant. Whats happenening now is behavior from him I dont understand. 1) He told me bought a Porsche and wants to take me for a ride. 2) For 3 weeks in a row he has come to visit me bringing me a large (15lb+) salmon in a garbage bag. "You better cook it tonight, I caught it a few days ago." 3) While he is at the club he chain smokes on the patio, occasionally watches me on stage and leaves without saying goodbye and does not get any private dances. I do not understand what message he intends for his actions to make, honestly I am confused and I think he is just not interested in me anymore. BTW- The salmon is an inconvenience for me so I am forced to give it away.

34 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Not good,if the boys I know gave you a dead fish you were in trouble.
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    well whatever the plan is it seems to be working, he has your interest now he needs to stop sending all dead fish and invite you over for a fresh salmon dinner. (no dead fish jokes). I can only wonder what you do with a recently caught dead fish in a garbage bag half way through your shift :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "If you give a stripper a fish you feed her for a day. If you teach a stripper to fish you feed her for a lifetime". --Lao Tzu
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    15 pounds of salmon costs what at the store...around $100? Pretty nice gift
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @steve..."if you teach a stripper to cook fish" might be more ideal. lol
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Fresh salmon? What a great tip. There is supposed to be a record run of sockeye on the Fraser this year. I can't wait for fresh sockeye steaks from my grill to accompany the asparagus that is just popping up in my garden.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I think since he asked you about OTC and you turned him down you don't like him anymore....or are not interested in him the way he wants you to be. So he is still trying to be nice without being too obsessed type thing. So he is giving u a gift of food and telling you about his purchase to make u feel more at ease instead of the "creepy" lets have a dance so i can grope u. That is just my feeling.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I love salmon fishing on Lake Michigan! When I give them away they are cleaned and frozen unless it's the next day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Hard to tell – us PLs can be a bit weird. The salmon thing is a bit strange – giving fish is not the traditional way to woo a woman – that to me is a bit of a weird warning flag. How much does he spend on you? I would take his “Porsche” and his potential “well-of finances” with a grain of salt – not saying that he may not have these things; but some men tend to overstate (actually lie about) their prowess whether it be in reference to the size of their penis or their wallet. Unless you have miscalculated his age and he may be at least 62 (i.e. of retirement age); then he being in his 50s and “retired” from engineering is a bit fishy (or salmony) – most folks don’t, and usually can’t, retire in their 50s (and most don’t want to) – he could have been a casualty of the financial crisis and someone getting let go in their 50s may be forced to be “retired”. I think it’s a bit strange overall and I am a bit skeptical as to what you may think he ahs going for him – but I really don’t know of course; just a PL gut feeling. As to what his angle may be or what he is trying to accomplish; IDK – maybe he gave it his shot and feels a bit jaded b/c he feels you turned him down – if he is interested in you as a woman and not just a dancer; then he may want you as more than a dancer and if he can’t have you as something other than a dancer then he is not interested in just liking you as a dancer – maybe you’ve been sorta “friend-zone” or “I-want-you-as-a-gf-zoned?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Maybe he is trying to tell you that you need to purchase some " Summers Eve". :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    BTW - William Shatner is 83 y/o – I think he’s aged pretty well. And you mention “I do genuinely like him and I am attracted to him” but yet seem to want to date him in a SD/SB type way – I guess that is what dancers do?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    BTW #2 – be careful he does not start paying for the lap-dances with salmon
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Just hit him up for a fin.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Q: What did the stripper say to the fisherman? A: You get a line and I'll get a pole, babe
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    BTW - When William Shatner was in his 50's he was "T.J. Hooker" lol
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Randy won't get to sleep with you. Why? Frigging one year. That's too long. He's now in the friendzone. My ex-CF we met and it just took 5 mins of convo and two air dances. That sealed the deal. If you like it shoulda happened already. One year no bang. Goodluck with that. BTW she callef 11PM last night. Wet met. Bang. Separated again. She's very weird.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Is this in the PNW? If it is, the salmon gifting isn't that uncommon. It is relatively plentiful in-season and almost used like currency in the back country. I have even heard of it as part of a guy's unofficial official alimony. I never knew the big deal with Porsche's. They are not rare and not too expensive for almost anyone to acquire one (albeit lower end model or used) at some point in their lives.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Also. He gave too much information. Hence the friendzone. He shoulda kept his mouth shut.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    But hey. Give the guy a chance. Just go.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Q: What did the salmon say when he hit his head? A: Dam!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe he ran out of $$$ trying to woo you and now all he has left to try to win you over is salmon. “Hey – is that a salmon in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”
  • xpando
    10 years ago
    Guys who fish are a strange lot. He needs to buy a smoker.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Salmon: The other pink meat
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    thanks for the great comments, especially the funny ones!! as for the SD / SB thing he actually offered to pay for my courses at college but I felt at the time overwhelmed and uncertain about his offer so I didnt say Yes or No but instead "thank you." (My courses would be about $5000 a year) I have never had a SD before so I am just uncomfortable telling him Yes to OTC for a fee, But if he agreed and was sincere about paying for college I would love to be his girlfriend. He has purchased 2 diamond necklaces for me and when he got dances he usually spent between $150 - $200. Several dancers I know have sugar daddies, I think they see it 2 ways: 1) a sugar daddy could provide support to the dancer so she could one day "retire" and he is her exit plan, 2) the dancers enjoy the OTC fun dates / lavish gifts with the added bonus of payment for their time. As for his age I think he must be in his 60s, he is in great shape, just thinking of him I remember his handsome smile and sexy touch. I realize that I am just stuck in an unrealistic fantasy similar to the many customers who want a stripper as a girlfriend; either way I am certain the fantasy surpasses the reality.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    "Rich" customers seem to fairly often turn out to be obsessed customers spending what was supposed to be their retirement money. Fish may all he has to give you now.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @trixxi - Well, this is a fine kettle of fish you've got yourself into. He may have felt you were angling for a sugar daddy / sugar baby type of thing. In any case, he seems to have fallen for you hook, line & sinker. The Porsche may just be a red herring. Since you turned him down for OTC, it sounds like he's turned into a rather cold fish. Like others here, I'm skeptical that a fishing guide could be your exit plan, but at least you know you won't go hungry. Anyway, those courses aren't gonna reel themselves in, so it's probably time for you to fish or cut bait.
  • NMcBrain
    10 years ago
    I'd watch out babe -- I think that this is a Sicilian message that luca brasi sleeps with the fishes. Either that or he is down with dining at the Y even if it is pretty old.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Perfect example of a guy in the friendzone. Poor Randy, his fish will not be able to get him far enough. He's just too nice and too perfect. Diamonds, fast cars, money for school, dead fish in a garbage bag. That the heck, I'd take him to bed right this second if I were in your shoes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    So trixxi, it sounds like you're saying you think the sex with this guy would be enjoyable. But you don't want to do him unless he is also gifting you. Is it because there are plenty of hot guys around, lots of them with money, so why not expect the combo package of good sex and being gifted? Or is it that the man being willing to sacrifice something (more than fish) for you is an important part of what makes him sexy to you? Understandable if this is too personal to answer, but if not, your answer would be interesting.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Just be happy that anyone paid you money.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    This is quite possibly the strangest story on TUSCL since Juice's assertions that he would bring fried chicken to the club. Just tell the dude that you don't dig 15 lbs of salmon in a garbage bag and would prefer a spicy tuna roll. With XXXtra spicy sauce. Se if he brings the sushi in a garbage bag.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Don't forget Ilbb's thoughts about Wom-cows.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I have both given and received cooked food in tupperware with dancers. No raw food in garbage bags though.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You are a true gentleman ilbbaicnl. I can't picture you giving the gift of prepared food to a stripper in an inappropriate container. To be fair to trixxi's admirer, however, I'm sure it was a clean garbage bag.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion