tuscl

Need a San Fransisco Recomendation

Sauget
Michigan

Going to be in San Fransisco next Saturday. I need a recommendation on a club to take my wife to. She likes to be part of the action and enjoys getting attention from the girls. I think she would like to see one of the live lesbian shows, but also needs a drink or two before going. Thanks in advance.

14 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    Quick answer: Mitchell Brothers.

Long answer: Essentially, the SCs in SF are either nude without alcohol, or topless with alcohol. If you must see a lesbian show, nude without alcohol is the only game in town. And arguably, all the nude clubs are shitholes or rippoffs or both to various extents, except Mitchell Brothers. So, Mitchell Brothers it is, for lesbian shows. And the girls are gorgeous.

If you can live without the lesbian shows, and your wife can accept a divey (but not totally disgusting) place, and average-looking girls (with the occasional hottie), then Crazy Horse becomes an option. If you sit at the stage and tip, the girls will drag her on stage, undress her to whatever extent she allows it, etc. That's one of few redeeming features of Crazy Horse, it really is fun to sit with a civilian girl stageside.

If you want to drink, if you go to Crazy Horse, walk around the corner to Farmer Brown on Mason (always take the safer walk down Market street and up Mason, NEVER take Turk between Taylor & Mason. This is important if you want to live.) For MItchell Brothers, there are a number of bars a few blocks up Polk, though I usually don't drink when I go to MB so don't know much about them, other than they're supposed to be decent.

Another option is to start out at topless + alcohol club -- either Hustler or Gold Club -- and go from there. You can drink there, and unlike both MB and Crazy Horse, both are in safer cleaner neighborhoods (Hustler is in the awesome North Beach neighborhood, so you can also have a great meal before or after, or go strip club hopping since most of SF's clubs are within a 2 block walk of each other). The girls are very pretty in both, and will flirt with you at your table, but there won't be any lesbian shows or getting pulled on stage, there's a lower-touch clubs
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    @subraman about hit the nail on the head when it comes to couples
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    O'Farrel Theater, I guess that's what Mitchell Brothers is... The strippers are hot as hell. Definite attention from the ladies for your wife, I saw several female customers get pulled up on stage. There are a lot of really young customers in there, so the girls will give you attention if you are older thinking you have more money of course. They have lesbian shows and private rooms and all kinds of stuff goes on. I had a blast there.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    The other thing about Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell theater is, day shift is sometimes as hot as night shift... always fewer girls, but there are days when dayshift is just as hot as nightshift (and sometimes not). Maybe the only club I know of that's like that
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    A heads up---- be sure to bring lots of cash if you visit MBOT. Admission is pricey. Private dances and extras are also extremely costly. I don't know if female customers get a price break.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    MBOT years ago-pricey-but an experience, none the less.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    If you're going to San Francisco
    Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Who has hair?

• jackslash
    10 years ago

"If you want to drink, if you go to Crazy Horse, walk around the corner to Farmer Brown on Mason (always take the safer walk down Market street and up Mason, NEVER take Turk between Taylor & Mason. This is important if you want to live.)"

Really? I've walked around San Francisco, and I saw homeless people but nobody I felt scared of. It's not like walking around in Detroit.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Mitchel Bros O'Farrell Theater is your best bet but like said above Bring lots of cash. It is up towards $40 cover. Crazy Horse is hit and miss. I would go during daylight as the area is quite frightening at night. The rats come out after dark, both the two legged and four legged kind.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Really? I've walked around San Francisco, and I saw homeless people but nobody I felt scared of. It's not like walking around in Detroit."

That CH area is still part of the Tenderloin ... it's not Detroit by any stretch, but in general stay alert and be smart. In particular, the block that I called out, Turk between Taylor and Mason, absolutely IS that bad. In the years I've gone to Crazy Horse, there have been numerous drivebys on that block, the corner of Turk at Taylor is a gang & drug sales hotspot, and that entire 1-block stretch of Turk is NOT SAFE. We all avoid it -- all the regular customers, all the strippers. By contrast, although I always try to stay aware, I've taken many midnight drunken walks with CH strippers down Market and up Mason to Farmer Browns, up Market and down 6th to Showdown, and other bars where CH girls hang out, and have survived unscathed. Just don't cut across Turk as a shortcut, is what I'm saying.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just stay out of Hunters Point.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    "Really? I've walked around San Francisco, and I saw homeless people but nobody I felt scared of. It's not like walking around in Detroit."

My only trip to SF, I was walking back to my hotel at about 4 AM and the street I needed to take was closed because there was a murder scene. So I took an alternate route, ran into a group of homeless people who treated me to some crack. I hung out and smoked crack with them for the first and only time in my life. I had fun smoking crack with them for a little while and continued on and made it safely back to my room. True story.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    It is unfortunate that in today's times, it's rare that one can enjoy a rock of crack with a group of homeless people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion