tuscl

Pulling A Chick From CL

Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:31 PM
Posted an Ad on CL yesterday night while sucking on being uncool. So I wrote the message in a different tone/voice and it was written like targeting a very narrow population describing a woman who is tall about 5'9" to 6'0", very athletic so her body needs to be at twelve to sixteen percent body fat. And still very active at sports. Lo and behold I got reply from this chick, pic attached. Tall about 5'9". Smoking hot, used to play volleyball college level. W00t. Whoa! she looks hot in the pic. I think this chick is going to be interesting. Anyway, so any of you fellas have stories to tell about pulling chicks from CL, BP, etc? Let me know, write em down here.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If they ask you to sign up with some kind of "verification" site, they're a scam. Be careful, they don't always do it on the first communication.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Those sites are filled with fake pics. You get what you pay for.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I see u received my picture 👧👩👧👩👸
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't believe it until I see it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've met many women from C/L. Some were P4P and I generally had positive experiences. These women were more 'hobbiests' who had regular jobs and wanted cash on the side. The girls I've met from the 'platonic' section were way more interesting. I've had sex with a few of them and they were amazingly high quality. Most were married or otherwise attached, and wanted to have a good time with someone interesting. It was always a 2nd or 3rd date before sex, but they tended to become close friends and I still know several. B/P is all P4P of course, and you need to use TER to check them out. If they have no reviews I pass. LE does stings, and there are lots of ROB there as well. But you can find a quality provider for $200 or less there.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've pulled two chicks from Chik-Fil-E. I get free chicken. Except on Sundays.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I've done it a few times. Most are not stripper quality, but the PPO can be cheap to nonexistent. You inspired me to place another post today just for shits and giggles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion