tuscl

Stripper Stench

Hey guys...I'm sure this has been covered before but would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

So I went to Follies this afternoon and had a great time with my ATF. She's phenomenal and always gets me off every time I see her. However, today I decided to stick around after going to VIP with her and get a few more dances from some of the other strippers...hoping to nut for a second round.

Shortly after I find my seat comes this beautiful Eastern European dancer (which is normally not my go-to type). Face = 9, body = 7. Slender body, nice natural C-cups. She immediately grabs my cock and starts to flirt with me. She asks if I want to dance and then proceeds to take me to the back couch area where we can have more fun. We get into the first dance and she's kneading my balls, stroking my cock, biting my ears, and kissing my neck....all fantastic for getting me to blow my load.

Things are great until she straddles me and I smell this awful stench coming from the pussy. It smelled so bad that my eyes were watering and I started gagging. Every time she moved I caught a whiff and could barely take it. Normally I would have kicked her off after 1 dance but she was so hot and doing a fantastic job on my cock. I ended up being a trooper and blowing my load after 3 songs, but now I'm worried my club clothes will need to be burned.

Has this happened to you guys and what has been your course of action? I'm likely to avoid her in the future no matter how hot she is.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I just say no, to stinky strippers.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    If I smell a rank pussy on a dancer, I avoid her like the plague. The pussy stench can rub into your clothes and stink them up. However, your clothes will be fine after washing, just use double detergent and bleach.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    There was a dancer I knew just like this one - hot, great dance, fun to be with and an awful stench from her pussy when she got wet. So I sat down with her and explained the problem. She was unaware and initially pissed, but came back to me and asked what she should do. I told her to try a flavored douche. I told her the local pharmacy had everything - strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, whatever you'd want. The next night I saw her and she thanked me profusely. I asked her what she bought and she replied, "tUNA FISH".
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had that once with a really hot asian dancer. One and done
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have only run across this a few times and usually I will ask the girl to follow me into the ladies room where I will tell her honestly that she needs to do something about the down under aroma. I used to just hold my breath during stinky dances and then bolt, but as a woman myself it seemed like I would be the only customer comfortable enough to tell a dancer about this very personal problem.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Smelled it several times, sometimes I have smelled it just while they are on stage, other times it took a LD before I noticed it. I have talked to other guys that have experienced the same thing. There was one girl that I used to take OTC and when I was done with her, the smell of the condom mixed with her pussy was so awful it was a deal breaker. She was super hot and really sweet so I put up with it for a while but no more... I didn't have the heart (or balls I guess) to tell her about it. I always wondered how they couldn't notice. I think a lot of it has to do with general lack of regular checkups and cleaning down there. There are a lot of them that cant take care of their money, their kids....think they're gonna take care of their pussies?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Can't take care of their money,kids.They better keep it shiny and new since that is where the aforementioned were generated.
  • lampbreaker
    10 years ago
    There are some STD's that can cause bad pussy odor.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    It's rare that I smell the uber-stench OP described. But I often smell mild-to-moderate stinkiness. I seem to be ultra sensitive to it, since sometimes my buddy and I will get a dance from the same girl, and I'll find her a little smelly, and he won't. Strippers are by far the most common to find mild smelliness on, in my experience ... for example, I've almost never smelled a bad cooch on a bodyrub girl.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Can you smell what Tiffany is cooking?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Happened to me one, this chick at a club that got recently renovated. I was watching her at the tipping rail, she rubbed her tits on my face and got a whiff of something, dunno where it came from but it hit me really hard.

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Clean up. Aisle 4.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The only time I can recall this happening to me was in Mexico. It was a deal breaker then and would be now.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've encountered that type thing. Like others, it's reason for me to look elsewhere.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    " It smelled so bad that my eyes were watering and I started gagging. Every time she moved I caught a whiff and could barely take it. Normally I would have kicked her off after 1 dance but she was so hot and doing a fantastic job on my cock. I ended up being a trooper and blowing my load after 3 songs, but now I'm worried my club clothes will need to be burned."

Man, that's not a trooper, that's like taking the bullet. You saved the President.

I would've bailed out at the first sting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion