tuscl

Vacations?

Clubber
Florida
Is everyone on vacations, or is it there really this inactivity on TUSCL?

21 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Started vacation last week. Not much time to flame the RickyBoy or the jestie-girl.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah. I'm on vacation. :)
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve noticed this trend for a few weeks now – not sure if it’s b/c of the excessive trolling from time to time that turns folks away; or people are just busy; or a combo of both.

I’ve also noticed this from time to time over the last couple of years in that sometimes it gets very slow and then it picks up (usually with new board members showing up and sticking around for a while).
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Enjoy the silence.
    It means the trolls are trolling elsewhere.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Mothers Day-not too many clubs a poppin?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sclvr,

They are all ignored, so maybe that is the "problem.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Proof tuscl only has 10 real members
  • steve229
    10 years ago

It's quiet...too quiet
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm going on vacation Tuesday. Two weeks in Rome.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats what happens when people bitch
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    No vacation here. I hit two Canada geese when driving back to my farm yesterday.

Fat Farley will be helping me tomorrow to drop a new rad into the F-150. Crappy job with all those hoses, thermostat, etc, etc. New passenger side headlights also.

Damn geese!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I agree with Papi that the trolls have turned a lot of people away. It's a shame too, because there were a lot of great contributors.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^your fictional tales here would turn me away except I have a backbone
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Big tuna HAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Calm before the storm?
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    I am "vacationing." Just spent a few hours in Visions NOLA, handing out $30 or so for the tip parade, and enjoying several interesting conversations with strippers who snuggled into my lap at the bar. Just before shift change I struck gold (or maybe it was just bleached blond) - anyway I scored some tight, trim "C" cup take out. She just left my motel room after promising that next time she'll buy breakfast in Jackson Square!

I love Strip Clubbing on the road!

Otherwise, I too agree with Papi. Even after I blocked most trolls, there has still been a lot of trash that gets in the way.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    While the so called "trolls" might have scared away some, think of those they attract in exchange. I'll take one BagBoyJames as opposed to a thousand alleged "contributors" like rickdugan (and anyone who studies his posts closely enough will see he is definitely a troll after all, although he is able to fool some).

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I believe this brought up yesterday when I stated that nobody had posted in over 17 hours.Clubber,should we just post slower for you?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Dougster and I dropped off Alucard on his home planet. It got real quiet after that.

You want me to get some female strippers posting on here? Is it too slow?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion