tuscl

Dancers On Trampolines

Friday, May 9, 2014 8:07 AM
I was watching some old Man Show reruns yesterday, enjoying the Juggies jumping on trampolines. This got me to thinking which isn't ever healthy for anybody. What if the strip clubs got rid of stages and poles and brought in trampolines instead? I know that a lot of you ladies and gentlemen don't even give two flying fucks for tipping on stage or acrobatics. I think that I might or might not be on to something. You'd still have to tip. Maybe we'd be able to jump around with the gals. It would give new meaning to the word, Tramp-o-line.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'd rather see ball room dancing. Now there you can interact with the girls. That would especially be nice in an all nude club. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-You just wanna show off your Jitterbug and Charleston skills. I can dig it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Dancers wouldn't do it. They can be lazy on a stage with poles but how can you be lazy on a trampoline? Plus they'd smell pretty gamy after a while...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well I saw a guy doing a waltz out on the main floor with a totally naked chick and I was jealous. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion