tuscl

Life is good today - redux

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Some of you may remember a month or so ago when I posted about the thirty six year old mother who finally let me catch her, but wouldn't take the money when we were done.

http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=28…

Well, I've seen her a couple of times in the club since then, and finally managed a repeat performance this past weekend. It was just as good as the first, and she *still* wouldn't take the money, though she gladly takes my tips in the club, since that's not for sex.

Afterwards, as I drove her back to where she'd left her car, I bit the bullet and asked her, "So, what are looking for here, if not the money?"

She just looked at me for a minute, and said, in addition to some embarrassingly complimentary words about my willingness and ability to get her off (which, after a particularly hot session in the club, is apparently why she even agreed to do this in the first place), "You're fun. You're not a jerk. You give a shit about what I like. I just want to have fun. And if I take your money, I'm a whore, and I still have my family to consider. I can deal if he finds out I'm cheating; it's happened for both of us before. I don't know what I'd do if he thought I was whoring."

She must of heard my sigh and noticed how relieved it sounded, because the next thing I heard was a little giggle, and "What were you so worried about?"

So I told her that if she wasn't taking the money, I thought she might be looking for something more...emotional, and I put that pause in there as well.

That's when she laughed out loud and spouted a version of my own words back at me, "I love my husband, and have no desire to leave him, or put my kids in a position where they have no father or mother around."

So, for now anyway, bullet dodged.

Given her time commitments, it isn't likely to develop into anything like what I managed to embroil myself before, but that's a good thing. I can deal with meeting her only every couple of months.

16 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    You stud! What a nice relationship you've developed. A classic friends with benefits.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats great
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @gawker: If I'm a stud, the bar for that must be pretty low. But, like I've suggested to others on here, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I still have to wonder though, if not taking the money at the time is just a very thin veneer over denial. She's sure as he'll not shy about taking my tips at the club. :)
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    congrats - you're lucky to get such an experience and it certainly seems that you have your head on straight so you're not going to get surprised or screw it up.

I had a similar experience that may shed a little light. I met a stripper in sapphires in Vegas one time and after spending $800 on her in lap dances that night she and I crashed at a dive hotel near the club. For some reason she fell in love with me within the first 5 minutes of meeting her, it was so obvious but throughout our first meeting I was a little skeptical if I was getting played.

We formed a relationship and when I would fly into Vegas (she would fly in as well to work on the weekends as she was from a neighboring state) she would sleep with me and go out to dinner with me before she'd go to work, that's all she had time for. No charge. She also didn't want me to come to the club because if I did tie her up, she was losing money unless I was tipping her, which is maybe why your friend gladly accepts your tips. I often thought maybe she was using me for a hotel room but if she was I'd have been okay with that!

My friend never asked for money with the exception of she needed help with an $86 bill which I gladly paid. Shockingly I was never asked again for help.
  • JustLookingAgain
    10 years ago

Score!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Beware homicidal maniacs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    As always, thanks for sharing. Life sure is interesting.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    georg, are you going soft on us?

You have always been one of the hard-headed cynics that has kept me more or less grounded during my short time in this hobby.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Sounded like a free lunch to me.

Always, awesome when things happen that way.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @farmerart: Soft? I don't think so. Gun shy? Maybe just a wee bit. Maybe what happened with my ATF was an aberration, but maybe I'm becoming more susceptible to that sort of thing as I get older. 35 plus years of banging strippers suggests the former, but I'm not ruling out the latter, either. It's just that good sex is a powerful draw.

@alabegonz: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL). If the cost of this "free" lunch is simply giving as good as I get, I'm OK with that. If "free" sex is going to result in blackmailing me to kill her husband, not so much. Mind you, I don't think anything *that* extreme is going on, and I *have* bought her enough lunch to provide for dinner, as well as given her cab fare, on both occasions, so "free" isn't strictly applicable.

We shall see what transpires.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe the dancer in question has a small penis fetish.

I need to find one of those

;)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Find one what? A small penis? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    C’mon sc – don’t screw up my attempt at a joke
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Well, "fetish" is probably the wrong word, as I suspect she's perfectly capable of getting off with other types. :)

But, the comments I *don't* get might surprise some here.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @cflock: $10 or $15, for a set of $40-60 worth of lap dances.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @georgmicrodong

Would have been easier if she just took the money, no puzzling look on your end.

The only explanation is she has a feel for you.

You might have done something in the past that sealed the deal and convinced her she will fuck and not charge a thing for the act, which is on top of what other expenses.

Again, awesome job for doing the Jedi mind trick. I wish I could do the same, but...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion