tuscl

Strip Club Flooring

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:51 PM
I, for one, am all about tile. Keep the carpet. Don't even let me hear the words pergo.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Flooring ranks right up there with wall coverings on my list of important strip club décor. NOT.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Give me wall to wall shag.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    They need fine art to go with the tile so teren is something pretty to look at
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Spilled drinks absorb better on carpeting and the broken glass stays closer to its target as well. Tile, not a good idea. I can't recall a strip club that had a hard surface on the main floor. The lobby, maybe, but not on the main floor.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tile, baby, it's where it's at.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I don't get it - why are you trying to drum up business for the "tile guy"??
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Think how the music will echo!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Masonry is the heart of the Latino. From Ancient Rome to modern day Las Vegas, we mix the masa.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @CG-My Moms got grand kids and tile. She got more spills than Hawaii Theater. Easy clean up with no stains.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    need carpet to soak up all the spit out cum
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Slick -- I never took you for a New World Order secret society guy
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    AstroTurf
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    More importantly - does the carpet match the drapes?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Is that a good way to recognize a high mileage club -- they pick flooring that's quick and easy to mop?
  • sandyman
    10 years ago
    One of the dive clubs in ESL has a tile floor and all the chairs are hard surfaces and not upholstered. One of the dancers told me that it was because the owners had fires in two prior clubs and the insurance company wouldn't let them have flammable material in the club.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Reclaimed wood from old west saloons.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Flooring, plain ole dirt. Get down and dirty!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I know of one with a concrete floor. They just did a renovation a year or so ago, but whatever it is, they still didn't put a carpet on top of it. The private rooms have carpet, but the main floor is concrete. Not surprisingly, this is a place regarded as a strip club assembly line. This is something I've never really thought about, but that's another reason they suck. I vaguely remember seeing one somewhere with a parquet floor, which I thought was weird.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    A non-absorbent surface would require frequent use of the yellow pylons that warn of wet floor - especially in the CR. Most dancers do not appreciate getting down on their knees on a hard tile surface. The frequent click of dancers' heels on tile would take away from the ambiance.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I would prefer Pergo to carpet in the cr as it makes scattered dns easier to clean up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion