tuscl

the weekend has begun

The weekend debauchery has begun

Last night:

1) Brought a stripper to a 5 star hotel
2) she immediately almost OD'd on oxy
3) Drank so much rum that immediately after cumming on her face, I puked all over the marble bathroom
4) pretty sure I blew a hole in my left nostril as its been gushing blood non stop since I woke up
5) fuck yeah, time to do it again tonight

18 comments

• Fanky
    10 years ago
    You should check into the ER 1st then rehab 2nd
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Finally number 3. Right us a review since you seam to be clubbing
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Been to rehab twice, the type where you go horseback riding for therapy, etc. Having too much fun lately for a 90 day hiatus.

I actually spend more time otc at hotels/nightclubs than at strip clubs. I'll hit the clubs on miami beach but my intention is otc. Truthfully a lot of the high end clubs here are overly "urban" as a result of the rapper/athlete demographic that is big here. Not my scene as a mid twenties, prep school Caucasian kid.

I'll post some reviews on my experiences though.

On a related note, I was still so hammered when the valet brought my car this morning I tweaked my knee falling into the car. Note to self: don't drive.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    I did rehab once and it helped. I've been sober for 37 years now. I live off of a SSDI check know because of health issues. Its how I'm able to travel like I do . I got a lot of free time on my hands
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Rum & Coke
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    wow..Charlie Sheen is a TUSCL member
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • ime
    10 years ago
    dude you can just start a thread saying I want attention. Make it easier for yourself.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    "Ime": stop crying. If you don't like my threads don't read them. Sorry it calls attention to your own financial inadequacy that you can't afford my lifestyle.

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The weekend has not begun. You haven't gotten drunk with crazy kids yet. Real talk.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    haha LMN you're a clown you have no idea of anyone else's financial status and your probably full of shit anyway, people that have money don't talk about it. just start your threads saying people please talk to my I'm a lonely loser , it's clear you are just starved for attention. Keep up with the drugs bro, and stop being a pussy with oxy and coke go for the H and maybe some meth.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    "People with money don't talk about it"

Lol

Go get a cash advance to buy a $200 stripper chump

I'm off for the night doing what you can only dream of
  • ime
    10 years ago
    yeah have fun down in your mom's basement
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Ime +1
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    LNM is a joke
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago

@ime “people that have money don't talk about it.”

and we have a winner. give this man a Gauloise.

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The trolls. Do not feed.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I don't know Mikey. There isn't enough rum in the world to make Charlie Sheen throw up. This LMN fellow is clearly a lightweight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion