tuscl

Legal Prostitution

Clackport
Washington
Friday, May 2, 2014 1:21 PM
A friend told me a strip club is basically legal prostitution. Do you agree or disagree?

21 comments

• Yoda
    10 years ago
    Your friend is wrong.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well, strip clubs are legal, and from what guys here report, more than a few clubs are basically whore houses.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    Depends on which club you hit. I have noticed that since the economy has been in the tank, the episodes of extras have gone way up.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Ummm no. Sex is technically illegal in the strip club is well not to say it doesn't happen there are legal whore houses in Nevada.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    No. Some strip clubs are basically brothels, but that doesn't make it legal.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Just 'cause she dances go-go It don't make her a ho, no"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What is your friend smoking? Of course not legal.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    A strip club is a form of sexual services in exchange for money. I wouldn't call it all out prostitution, but being somebody who frequents AMPs and strip clubs, AND has been to a few Nevada brothels, from my experience, the line between them is pretty blurry.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Its still not legal
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Goonster almost expressed my sentiment: For years I've felt that lap dancing is "lightweight" prostitution. It isn't sex, but the customer is paying for the use of a woman's body.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I think it depends on the state/country.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Only if its done right.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Just because half of the girls sucking and fucking in the CR have convinced themselves that they are not committing prostitution doesn't make it true... Tolerated? Yes. Legal? No.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Ask your friend, if that's the case then why do the police raid them?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Strippers are not whores, hence strip clubs arr not brothels or places of prostitution. Strippers provide fantasy by means within what is condideref allowed by the club.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I said what I said, however outside of Nevada, what happens isn't necessarily legal, so I would not call a strip club a legal brothel any more than if call an AMP a legal brothel despite the fact that in a strip clubs case there are both legal and illegal sexual services happening.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    True dat sclvr lol.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol yeah what sclvr said
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Legal prostitution involves fucking not getting fucked.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol +1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion