tuscl

TUSCL Meet in Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:15 AM
I want to find out if there is interest in having a TUSCL meet in Detroit this summer. We could get to know other TUSCLers, engage in witty and sophisticated conversation, and enjoy Detroit-style lap dances If you're interested, please reply to this post or PM me. These are the tentative plans. Your suggestions are welcome. TIME Friday, July 18, 2014 beginning at 4:00PM PLACE. I recommend either of these clubs.: (1) Penthouse Club Detroit 20771 W 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, Michigan 48219 (2) Flight Club 29709 Michigan Ave, Inkster, Michigan 48141

41 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sounds good to me! Will alutard be there?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^careful guys, Alucard might be there waiting...with a 9!
  • boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    I would sooooo be down for this. But if we got alot of guys, I might recomend coli. More space to accommodate a large group. But I'd also do penthouse. FC is a great club, But it's sooo far away for most of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m 100% willing and 75% able – i.e. put me down as a strong maybe
    10 years ago
    Count me in. I've marked it on my calendar see you soon jack and other fellow tusclers
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I wonder if I could actually get away. Probably not, at that time of year.
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    Sounds fun. FC might be a good choice since it is closer to hotels / airport for any out of towners and having Bogarts across the street would be a good alternative spot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m really looking forward to a TUSCL communal VIP extras session
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    If you select Flight Club for the meeting, do so with the knowledge that the prices are currently unrealistically high. By this summer, the "cartel" will have probably self-imploded but do keep and eye out for pricing problems. See my recent review of FC, posted on April 20, 2014: Price fixing cartel warning. I stopped by Flight Club (FC) on a recent afternoon and was surprised with the prices that were quoted for extras. Across multiple dancers, I was quoted 200 or higher for BJ and 400-600 for FS. I was told that the strippers got together and decided that the economy was doing well enough to justify a price increase. Mostly cute dancers at FC, but I'm not interested in paying that kind of money or doing anything to support a price fixing cartel. I took my cash across the street to Bogarts and had a good time for a fraction of the FC costs. Fortunately, cartels are inherently unstable so this may be a transient thing (I hope). If a cartel member is willing to undercut the standard price for a commodity or service,they can make a lot of money (until the cartel either punishes the "cheater" or adjusts the cartel's standardized prices downward. I don't know how long the astronomical prices will stay in effect at FC but I recommend that you take your money to some of the other Detroit area strip clubs that are still offering a good time for more reasonable prices (e.g., Landing Strip, BT's, Players, Bogarts (on the cheap end of the continuum)). Hopefully the impact of high prices on overall business at the FC will encourage a more realistic pricing scheme at FC.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    I am good with July 18th. I agree with meeting at either Penthouse or Flight Club as the clubs will be nice enough for the most discriminating of the bunch. Flight Club sees more out of town guests and the ladies start with much higher prices that out of town guests may be willing to accept. I too received some quotes on the high side and just elected to move on or receive reduced level of service. Some o.k. hotel prices on hotwire for this weekend.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I am down and Mikeya that was hilarious 👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Caprisun, do you know if your friends will be coming? Such as Juicebox, Duke1, BagBoyJames, Sippy_Cup, BigTuna, Super_Mane...Will the club be standing room only?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    If you want to know more about the Flight Club and the Penthouse, Silkypants recently wrote excellent, detailed reviews of both clubs. [view link]
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    Have the date on the Calendar!! Might start with lunch hr at the Criket.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    If I start hich hiking now I will be their James going hard in the motor city...but it sounds like I will need to get my extras at Bogart's
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Do we have to wear matching shirts or something? Name tags? How about a secret handshake to identify each other?
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    Count on me jsck
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I plan on being there any good and safe hotels within walking distance and that won't give me bed bugs? I would love too see my bae hotstuff #ShowMeWhatDetroitIsAllAbout
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    I'm going to put my stank sex on the big D
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    @caprisun you better figure on a taxi to a "safe" hotel. The last time I tried to go to the f...ing Penthouse Club I taxied from my hotel and they would not let me in because I did not Valet Park. I left and went to Flight Club (closer to my airport hotel anyway). Y'all should go to Flight Club and the "other" Inkster clubs. Every newbie to the Detroit clubbing scene MUST experience Bogart and Henry's at least once!! Where the girls give you the Henry's hand shake to introduce themselves to your little head before they start talking to the big head! You have to help support those single mom's one dollar at the time. You know the thing about single mothers is that you know that have done it at least once.
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    Start at Criket before heading to FC That way we can see fellow member hotstuff69babi at the Criket.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    If Alucard,Randy Anukam and Shadowcat are going,so will I.
  • captainned
    10 years ago
    Did you say the weekend was July 18? I think I could swing that. Are we doing Friday and Saturday?
    10 years ago
    Friday and Saturday hmmmm fuck yes...I'm going to Bogart's after the meeting
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Aren't you guys gunna invite Alucard? Even poor Cinderella got to go to the ball.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I wonder if Founder will finally come to one of our meets – after all – it *is* Detroit :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Prim0, maybe we could have T-shirts made up with "PL" printed on them.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    @Caprisun, you would not want to stay at any hotels within walking distance. You will need a car or you could take a taxi. If we meet at the Penthouse Club, there are several chain hotels in the suburb of Southfield that are only a couple miles away. If we meet at the Flight Club, there are chain hotels near the airport. There is also a Holiday Inn Express on Michigan Ave near I-275, which is about 5 miles west of the Flight Club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    @captainned. July 18 is a Friday, which is the day I planned for the meet. If people want to do more clubbing, they could spend the whole weekend. There are enough clubs.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    We need a contest to design a TUSCL tee shirt. My entry is: ^^^^^^^^^ speak English here speak French here vvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… If we meet at the Penthouse Club, there are several chain hotels in the suburb of Southfield that are only a couple miles away …” I was hoping I could crash in Juice’s “van down by the river”
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    I'm there if Rediger's there.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    We have some private business matters to consult with in person.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    E-man: Just be careful that the back of your T-shirt doesn't say: Do Greek Here vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Will RickyBoy be there running live instructions in The System?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Nah, it's Detroit. Who needs a system? Finding desperate and broken down 5s to give you cheap services ITC shouldn't be too much of a challenge, even for the likes of you two. ;)
  • judyjudy
    10 years ago
    July 18th HMMMM.....
  • SloppyJoe
    10 years ago
    I'm going
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Wait?.... JudyJudy is cumming? Now I might be there.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Scatterbrain finally meeting the elusive Judy Judy? Woo-hoo!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Is everyone still thinking about it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion