tuscl

Met a Sweetheart, Who is also a Sexbomb

how
Texas
I had a true PSE with a dancer I recently met, and she has endeared herself with encouraging text messages as well. Since she and I are effectively anonymous here, I have decided to share my favorite of her texts:

"you are so sweet..i know you're fun to be around and i can't wait to see you again and get to know you better and please you be your fantasy girl i want to do exciting things with you I'm happy i met you talk to you later sweetie pie cutie pie with a cherry on top..:) xoxo"

Doesn't she just have a way with words?

Do you guys enjoy texting dancers?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Sounds like she wants to play tic tac toe. :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Hey Wally Wallet,thats how it always begins.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I have 2 ATF's in different cities that I text back and forth with every day.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I used to share endearing texts with my ATF , but after several years mine now read more like tonight's:" I'm fuckin broke and need money for food, gas, and the methadone clinic. Send me a $100 before 11:00 in the morning. I kno I already owe you a grand but I'll try to make it up next week."
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have 5 or 6 dancers who text me. I enjoy texts from hot dancers, but I don't know if I can afford them.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Enjoyed it in the past, even knowing it's mostly nonsense.

Once I was texting back and forth with two dancers and my spouse at the same time. I must have got confused, because I accidentally set up an OTC date with my wife, lol.

Nowadays I've resisted exchanging numbers with my CF (much to her annoyance)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    She must be pregnant. She's missing her periods.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, dancer texts always evolve with time into pleas for money.
  • how
    10 years ago
    Great one, Clubber.
  • how
    10 years ago
    I described our encounter that preceded this text message as "PSE" because she spoke Greek. She did a position with me I had never seen or heard of. But she was still the slightly-goofy-gal that text message suggests, even while being a bold sexual adventurer.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I prefer being lied to to my face.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The only thing I like about texting dancers is when they send me NSFW cellphone pics of them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    $5 says if you google that quote you get a hit on stripperweb Hustle Hut.
  • how
    10 years ago
    ilbbaicnl could be correct that this gal is hustlin' -- but for now, I'm enjoying the interaction. And the freaky sumpin-sumpin...
    10 years ago
    I enjoy texting them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion