tuscl

Liquid lap dance video

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I don't recall seeing this posted before. Check it out.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com/

17 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    OK, who's going to TOFTT?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Does the girl come with the LLD?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I just remember her licking her elbow in the video ...
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "We have a new item called the LL Stroker in development"

Oh, boy!
    10 years ago
    That lap dance wasn't nasty enough for me
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The girl wasn't what I call hot, but she gave a pretty good lapdance.
  • gammaray007
    10 years ago
    I've use a homebrew equivalent--plastic underwear (I *hate* buying them--I always say, "for my dad . . . "). Just before it's time to take a ride I visit the john, dump in an ounce of a very nice edible-oil lube, work it around a bit, and proceed to the VIP room. Naturally loose outer pants work best, and don't get super-tight plastic pants either. The ideal is to get a couple inches of slide on your well-positioned Johnson. I've found that nude dancers *love* this arrangement because it results in a low-friction situation for them (no pussy-burn), and they get really creative with sliding my pants/plastic-panties (!) around. My regulars know what I've got going, but the others can't figure it out. The curiosity factor usually results in a great dance.

Of course, while this avoids the wet-spot "walk-of-shame" past the snickering bouncers, it also means that that you have to clean up and change somewhere. I just go to the john and dump the used stuff and go commando for the rest of the day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    \You should post this on SW
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Do most patrons honestly ejaculate from a lapdance? I thought only teenagers did stuff like that. I have only accidentally ejaculated from a lapdance once; while my pants were on, my mouth and hands were everywhere on the Eastern Euro dancer.
    When I was in my early 20s, I would seek revenge on low mileage dancers by trying to get ejaculate on them and say it was an "accident".
  • Gin
    10 years ago
    This is discus ting
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Yeah. That video is fairly old, but yeah I have to agree that she does give a good LD.
  • HitMan9
    10 years ago
    I would buy that dance
  • liquidreg
    10 years ago
    gammaray007: I'm glad to hear you're experimenting with the basic concept on your own! You sound like a kindred spirit. If you want to try our product, let me know and I'll send you a free pair.

I really like how you said the totally nude dancers love the low-friction situation (no pussy burn). I've noticed the same thing with Liquid Lapdance. My pants move freely so the girls can give a better grind.

PredragDr: Why not cum during a lap dance? The only reason I can think of is if you're planning to fuck/bj/hj soon after.

Personally, I like lap dances because I've already fucked too many hookers, and this gives me a way to have a good time without the risks of fucking a hooker. I feel better after. Some of our customers are married guys or in a relationship and they don't want to bring something home to the wife or gf. Keeping it at lap dances gives them that peace of mind.

Some guys don't like the idea. That's fine, it's not for everybody.
    Reg
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    reg: "Some of our customers are married guys or in a relationship and they don't want to bring something home to the wife or gf. "

RickyBoy doesn't seem to worry about it.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I think that lap dancer went just about as far as any dancer I've ever had. A little hand action...some fake sucking action and the rest was just grinding.

I've just never been able to get more than that out of a dancer.
  • liquidreg
    10 years ago
    Dougster: Haha, everybody's different.

Prim0: We've gotta get you to some better clubs...

• Prim0
    10 years ago
    I know! I've only had the opportunity to club in Cbus over the past several years. I need to check out those Detroit clubs I'm always reading about!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion