tuscl

Saturday for lunch? where to go? SE Michigan

Favorite daytime spot to hit on a saturday in SE Michigan?

12 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    You want to go to a strip club for lunch, right? These 2 clubs have good food and hot dancers:

Flight Club
    29709 Michigan Ave
    Inkster, Michigan 48141

Penthouse Club Detroit
    20771 W 8 Mile Rd,
    Detroit, Michigan 48219
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    The Criket is nice and relaxing! Might also want to try BT's.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    American Coney Island
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The Landing Strip's food looked good when I was in there a while back at dinner time but I have never gotten food there.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Flight Club warning---- if you're interested in extras (beyond condiments) with your lunch I would avoid flight club until the "stripper union" backs off on its recent hike in the standard price for extras. 400-600 for FS (a consistent quote across multiple afternoon dancers) is unrealistically high in my opinion. Attractive dancers at a more realistic price point are available in the Detroit metro area. BT's, Players, Landing Strip would be good alternatives.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    @Electronman. A minor point: It's not a union. It's a cartel that engages in price fixing in violation of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act.

• steve229
    10 years ago

Maybe it's a guild?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or a coven?
  • zef8mich
    10 years ago
    I've been told that some quality dancers from places like Texas have moved to or visited Flight Club because they could make more money? Could have something to do with the prices?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I have been to Detroit area Saturday afternoon-penthouse was good, flight club was empty, and then BT's around 6-7pm which was around shift change so also kind of empty. Penthouse was the best. It costs $20 to sit in a booth though.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Careful. The rule used to be that Detroit dancers could not approach the customer while he was eating. Now, they routinely sit down and try to get you to buy them a meal.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Jackslash:

Good distinction between a union and a cartel. The price fixing that I described at Flight Club does sound like a cartel. I realize that cartels are inherently unstable because each participating member can boost sales and make more money by undercutting the agreed-upon price. I also realize that cartels can be destabilized if they do not control the entire supply of a commodity or service-- thus my encouragement to take your business to other strip clubs that have not organized a cartel.

Hopefully this cartel will not last very long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion