tuscl

Lowering your standards

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
It seems like it's not very "baked in" to us what we think is hot. Suppose Science came up with a drug or a therapy that could make you less picky about which women were hot? Would I go for it? I think I would. Seem like it would lead to more sexual satisfaction at less cost and aggravation.

19 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Talk about toys in the attic,sheez.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Suppose Science came up with a drug or a therapy that could make you less picky about which women were hot?"

Isn't it called beer?
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl.

just buy a sheep. you will be happier, all women the world over will be happier, and millions upon millions of sheep will be glad it wasn’t them you selected.

the poor dumb sheep you do buy? sucks to be her but that will have to be one of those lefty “for the greater good” sacrifices.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Again, the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    @Motor +1
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    what motorhead said.
    God Bless Beer Goggles.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just eat some KFC, it seems to work for juice whatever is in that stuff. Then it sounds like you'll be happy even with girls from Greenville's Godiva club. A club I went to one time over ten years ago and never went back to even though I've driven past it hundreds of times.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

"Drink till they're cute"

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark...

Dude, the KFC drumstick is what you USE to sodomize the stripper. The beer is what MAKES you want to sodomize the stripper.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently it must take so much beer to take me to that point that I would fall asleep before I ever got there. There's too much melatonin in the beer. However if it works for some, have at it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    After 2AM there are no ugly chicks.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some girls remain fat and repulsive around the clock. However there are many guys with lower standards.
    Drinking beer actually seems to decrease my sex drive. I do not tell dancers because they might try to stop me from drinking anything. What beer does is make you not care as much. Is she fat? yeah, after several beers you may not care. Are you wasting money? Yeah but after several beers you don't care. Is she turning you on? No, not at all but after several beers you don't care. Do you even care if you get lap dances? After several beers, not really but if someone asks, you might go along. There are often titties involved. :)
    This is why it's a good idea to not drink too much.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @ibbi: Ewe!!!!!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "However there are many guys with lower standards"

Just go to Wal-Mart today for proof this is TRUE
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think if you had realistic looking robo dancers with somewhat realistic looking and soft robo tits to feel, guys would get lap dances from the robo girls given a choice between fat and repulsive or robo girl.

Technology isn't that good yet. I guess when it is, guys will just buy the robo girls. They could probably even be programmed to tell you what you are doing wrong just like a boss or wife but wait to tell you after you already did the work.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao @ shark
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I think this was covered in that Jack Black movie "Shallow Hal".
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    A substance that makes you less picky about women predates the birth of Christ by about 20,000 years and is called alcohol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Seeing that I am the reincarnation of Adonis, Apollo, and Heracles, I lower my standards anytime I deal with mere, mortal women. Excelsior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion