tuscl

Hard sell for OTC...

Friday, April 18, 2014 8:53 AM
...by her, not me Saw my CF last night and she made a classic sales pitch about why we should meet up "outside the club". She went thru the features, benefits, costs, even raised & dealt with potential objections. It's the next logical progression - she's working in a small, non-extras pasties club, with no VIP room. She's maxed out what she can make from me ITC and knows I leave the club with money in my pocket. Anyway, it was an intersting role reversal

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    So, Steve, are you telling us that you're into role play? Mmmmm...do you happen to have a Michael Kelso mask?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    And? Next steps, if any?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    A Jackie mask, too.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @slick - she's the Mila lookalike, no Jackie mask needed @rick - weighing the risk/reward
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Mila lookalike? Oh. You mean pregnant. :)
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I'm curious about how she sold it - care to share?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I'm curious about how she sold it - care to share?" features - "it'll be private, just the two of us"; "we can get a nice hotel room" benefits - "you'll have me all to yourself"; "I could be naked now" (whispered in my ear while we were doing laps) costs - "The club doesn't get a cut, so you'll get more for your money" objections - "You're worried your wife will find out, right? Don't be, I'm very discreet" You get the picture. A well thought out sales presentation, lol
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You're worried your wife will find out,right?Don't be,I'm very discreet. Yeah,well,there's a house for sale down the street because the wife didn't find out.Strippers run their mouths as often as they spread their legs.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Steve if you don't squeeze your dick into her tight wet pussy I'm going to
  • BuckMcNutter
    10 years ago
    Careful Stevo, I know strippers out there working with PI's getting photos and blackmailing nice men like you. Go home… knock one out and save yourself $ 10,000's !
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'd find the nearest Holiday inn and...
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Hockey goalie mask also will do.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Well she's looking. If not you then she'll find someone else. She may find multiple guys.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @gator... the hockey mask works best with a chain saw
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Damn Dougster – what’s wrong with you today? You’ve bumped like 15 of 229’s old threads – I imagine Juice would appreciate that but c’mon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion