Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hard sell for OTC...

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

...by her, not me

Saw my CF last night and she made a classic sales pitch about why we should meet up "outside the club". She went thru the features, benefits, costs, even raised & dealt with potential objections.

It's the next logical progression - she's working in a small, non-extras pasties club, with no VIP room. She's maxed out what she can make from me ITC and knows I leave the club with money in my pocket.

Anyway, it was an intersting role reversal

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

So, Steve, are you telling us that you're into role play? Mmmmm...do you happen to have a Michael Kelso mask?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

And? Next steps, if any?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

A Jackie mask, too.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@slick - she's the Mila lookalike, no Jackie mask needed

@rick - weighing the risk/reward

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Mila lookalike? Oh. You mean pregnant. :)

Profile picture for ReadyPayerOne
ReadyPayerOne
•

I'm curious about how she sold it - care to share?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I'm curious about how she sold it - care to share?"

features - "it'll be private, just the two of us"; "we can get a nice hotel room" benefits - "you'll have me all to yourself"; "I could be naked now" (whispered in my ear while we were doing laps) costs - "The club doesn't get a cut, so you'll get more for your money" objections - "You're worried your wife will find out, right? Don't be, I'm very discreet"

You get the picture. A well thought out sales presentation, lol

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You're worried your wife will find out,right?Don't be,I'm very discreet.

Yeah,well,there's a house for sale down the street because the wife didn't find out.Strippers run their mouths as often as they spread their legs.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Steve if you don't squeeze your dick into her tight wet pussy I'm going to

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

Careful Stevo, I know strippers out there working with PI's getting photos and blackmailing nice men like you. Go home… knock one out and save yourself $ 10,000's !

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'd find the nearest Holiday inn and...

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Hockey goalie mask also will do.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Well she's looking. If not you then she'll find someone else. She may find multiple guys.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@gator... the hockey mask works best with a chain saw

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn Dougster – what’s wrong with you today?

You’ve bumped like 15 of 229’s old threads – I imagine Juice would appreciate that but c’mon.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement