tuscl

Liquid Lapdance - Ok it's my time to voice my opinion.

chukko
Ohio
Friday, April 18, 2014 1:41 AM
Physical Properties - Basically it is a black bikini with a rather large black pouch on the front to hold your balls and joystick. You have to tie the strings on the sides just like a bikini too. The shape of the pouch arcs upward to try to accomadate straight lapdances, but because it was designed in a one size fits all manner the pouch is too big and your junk is still going to slide around. The pouch is big, but the hole where you insert is small enough to stay snug and prevent any leakage. The size of the pouch made it tough to get the proper amount of lube in. When you buy LLD it comes with a packet of lube which is generous so that you can use it on your first go. Expect for your hands and pants to smell like latex after handling it, and possibly for the dancer to sniff down there a couple of times. Location - I chose the Harem in Dayton, because it has a good variety of girls, and I can always bargain the best rate for dances. The girl - I came it with only $40 so I had only one chance to get a good girl to test it out. I chose a brunnette with a big juicy ass that looked good on stage and was in and out of the lapdance area all night. So I figured she was the best pick. I did 4 for 40. The lapdance - The girl had all the right moves and grinded a lot so it was a good test run. LLD felt good, but I wouldn't compare it to the sensation of a pussy or a mouth, but it comes as close as you can get otherwise(come on guys. what compares to the real deal???). So let's not compare it to a pussy and just say it is a different and slicker feeling. LLD did make her grabbing and biting/blowing TTP letss enjoyable, because rubber reduces the sensation that comes from the slight amont of friction of a hand/mouth/pussy. Also the extra slack in the rubber made it harder for the dancer to get a good lock on my joystick. So there were a couple of times when she was literally stroking a bundle of rubber lol. I did cum at about song 3 of 4 and it felt good to not have to worry about a wet stain. I just waited for the rest of my songs to finish. Then I gave her money and went on my way. Final Thoughts - LLD really is made for getting lapdances from girls who focus on giving a good solid grind as opposed to other theatrics. Don't expect to go from wearing LLD to wipping your junk out and getting skin to skin action. Pretty much you are committed to wearing this thing so just find a good grinder. If you are single or are open about your LD hobby with your SO then this is a must have product to have in your toolbox if you go to strip clubs for a variety of reasons besides extras. This is a must have, especially if you go to a club that is known for grinding and has no extras such as Babydolls in Medway. If I was a SC frequenter I might carry this in my jacket with a little lube in case I found a girl who likes to grind a lot. I had originally planned to post a picture of it in some back water forum and link to it, but I was in a time crunch and had to dispose of it as soon as used it so sorry folks how are curious about what it looks like. I bought the product after hearing about it in some post on tuscl. They are listed below for those who are curious: [view link] [view link] [view link] Recommendations for the creators- Add textures inside the pouch such as ribbed, studded, etc.

14 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Good review. I don't plan to try this product because I go to strip clubs for extras. But this review tells me everything I need to know about LLD.
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    All I need is my sex to get off
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I agree with Jack. Well done review but unless I start clubbing in non-extra areas, I probably won't need to use one. Thanks for the field trip.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Yeah. This product is not for those commited to extras or those who like "getting lucky." It's a planned experience for a certain type of night, at a certain type of club, with a certain type of girl.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Yeah, much of my strip clubbing has partly been for experimentation and when I found out about the product I had to add it to my bucket list.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Thanks Jack and Slick for the compliments.
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    My sex welcome you play boy
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    After learning about LLD on tuscl then checking it out at the website. I wanted to find out what strippers thought about it. So I strolled over to the pink site, tuscl's antithesis, stripperweb. Most of the discussions were about how dancers thought the product was disgusting, because it meant that guys came to the club to get off and the product encourages CIP activities that people such as the "King" himself is known for. I had to leave that site, because it must be full of disillusioned amateur dancers. Most guys points to some degree for going to the SC in the first place is to get off and he will ITC or OTC if the opportunity and situation is right. The only exceptions would be bachelor parties, and clubs that don't offer lapdances. So this product is doing them a favor by keeping them clean from something that is going to happen whether they like it or not. Honestly, a smart stripper could offer the product along with dances as long as the club was ok with it.
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    My sex is a product
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Chukko-Spot on comments.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    The idea of blowing a load in my pants is revolting and as someone who actually has a real word sex life I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone who isn't a teenager can cum from a grind. If you actually ever fuck a woman how long do you last? My guess is two strokes if you don't lose it taking off your pants.
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the review Chuko. The ones I had though didn't have strings, they must have changed them lately to better accommodate all waist sizes, which would make sense.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Skibum...how do you respond to obnoxious assholes that say you're an idiot for even going to stip clubs because they can get women to give them a lapper, bj, bbfs and anything else they want for free? Let's not judge people for their preferences of fetishes, we already have enough enemies out there trying to shut down clubs and get rid of LDs. Everyone has their fetishes and being that this is a free country, they should enjoy them without feeling they have to explain themselves to anyone. I personally have a bit of a lap dance fetish. Sometimes I prefer it better than straight intercourse. Maybe that makes me weird...oh well, guess I'm weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion