tuscl

'They look like strip club ads': Racy Subway poster promoting breast enhancement

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:08 AM
I need to ride the subway more often. [view link]

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    It says thousands of kids see that. They also see women dressed like that in public sometimes
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Are our children so sensitive that well covered breasts will harm them? WTF???
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Breasts!Breasts!Breasts!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Boobies, Boobies
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Look at the third photo, down, in the ad. I can't believe that as crowded as NY subway trains are, that people actually notice the ads.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I thought the ad was for Subway sandwich shoppes. Fuck breasts. I wanna see mounds of deli meats and cheese.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    'They look like strip club ads" I can't remember seeing any strip club ads lately, other than on a website like Strip Club List. Maybe they advertise in NY? I think Paper Moon used to have some billboards off the interstate near Richmond, have to ask GoViking if they still have them.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    steve229 You're right, they did use to have billboards advertising the Paper Moon. Pure Pleasure had billboards too. I haven't seen any lately though.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @club_goer - in crowded subway cars people generally avoid eye contact and thus tend to look everywhere but eye level. That often means diagonally up, where the subway ads are. @steve229 - a huge percentage of taxi cabs in NYC have strip club ads on the part that sticks out of the roof - the part with the cab's dispatch number and light to indicate whether they're free or not. There are also a few large billboard ads along the west side highway.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I almost forgot, a sugar daddy website has a billboard ad in NYC: [view link] It's fairly tame. Google "seeking arrangement billboard" to see some of the billboards in other cities like Chicago. Blows my mind that there are billboard ads for that. What's next - Asian massage parlors?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion