Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

'They look like strip club ads': Racy Subway poster promoting breast enhancement

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I need to ride the subway more often.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

It says thousands of kids see that. They also see women dressed like that in public sometimes

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Are our children so sensitive that well covered breasts will harm them? WTF???

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Breasts!Breasts!Breasts!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boobies, Boobies

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Look at the third photo, down, in the ad. I can't believe that as crowded as NY subway trains are, that people actually notice the ads.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I thought the ad was for Subway sandwich shoppes.

Fuck breasts. I wanna see mounds of deli meats and cheese.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

'They look like strip club ads"

I can't remember seeing any strip club ads lately, other than on a website like Strip Club List. Maybe they advertise in NY?

I think Paper Moon used to have some billboards off the interstate near Richmond, have to ask GoViking if they still have them.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

steve229

You're right, they did use to have billboards advertising the Paper Moon. Pure Pleasure had billboards too. I haven't seen any lately though.

Profile picture for ReadyPayerOne
ReadyPayerOne
•

@club_goer - in crowded subway cars people generally avoid eye contact and thus tend to look everywhere but eye level. That often means diagonally up, where the subway ads are.

@steve229 - a huge percentage of taxi cabs in NYC have strip club ads on the part that sticks out of the roof - the part with the cab's dispatch number and light to indicate whether they're free or not. There are also a few large billboard ads along the west side highway.

Profile picture for ReadyPayerOne
ReadyPayerOne
•

I almost forgot, a sugar daddy website has a billboard ad in NYC:

It's fairly tame. Google "seeking arrangement billboard" to see some of the billboards in other cities like Chicago.

Blows my mind that there are billboard ads for that. What's next - Asian massage parlors?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement