tuscl

sweatpants

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:04 PM
Any of you motherfuckers rock sweatpants to the club? I haven't done it, but I want to. I'm just worried some clubs won't let me in wearing sweatpants.

28 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    nukey: "Any of you motherfuckers rock sweatpants to the club?" That would be me. Either that or basketball shorts are my preferred attire. And, yes, I have been denied admission due to dress codes more than once.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    I rock hospital gowns in the summer. Let's my ass breathe.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Sweatpants, no, but jogging shorts or basketball shorts, all the time, and yes, like dougster, I've been denied entrance more than once.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I rock my Vikings pajama pants once the Fall season rolls around
  • bruceleeroy
    10 years ago
    Haha yeah i do or basketball shorts. Dancer told me she likes it because it feels better than jeans or pants and it does of course. Haven't been denied admission but I'm usually hitting up deja vu or smaller clubs
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I used to because an old fave liked it. Now I wear microfiber dress pants. Some dress pants are thinner and softer than sweat pants or running pants
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    That's dumb that they would deny admission. They should know if you're wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts, you plan to let lapdances. If you get lapdances, then you're spending money. @Dougster- I remember awhile back you said a Portland club denied you admission because of your perv wear. Which club was that?
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Ranukam - I had the christies in Phx deny me because the owner was there at the time. I was a regular there and everybody who worked there knew me and knew that I spent money. The bouncer at the door was like "sorry man, I know this is your normal day and attire, but I can't let you in wearing that right now. The owner is here and he'll have my ass if he sees you wearing that. I'll tell your girl that you stopped by and have her call you when the coast is clear." Sure enough, an hour or so later, she calls me and I go right in.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Ranukam, if I were you I wouldn't. I think the girls like to hang out more with a better dressed man. You might get labeled as just another lapdance guy. Or maybe you won't.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @nukey: Spyce Club. I even showed them 5 Benjamins I had brought to spend but they stuck to their guns - said I need to go to put on some pants (not basket ball shorts) and they would let me in.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Cool. It's good to see places enforce dress codes. Especially strip clubs. If you're spending $500 you can afford to risk ruining a pair of $50 slacks.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Doc - You don't know shit. It isn't a matter of what a person can afford. It's what a person is comfortable wearing. I wore sweats 3 time this last winter when it was too cold to wear shorts. In other words below 40 degrees. I've only been refused once. A shit hole named Thee Whiskey Tavern in Columbia SC. I had planed to be the first to review the dump.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Last bender I was on, I walked my ass up to the club in a robe and slippers. They told me I needed to change. Came back in flip flops.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeep
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I rock the Addidas track suit. I either look like an extra from the Sopranos or a complete and utter douche bag. Maybe both. I'll let you decide.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Some dress pants are thinner and softer than sweat pants or running pants" Crazy like a fox, Joe. You get to perv without looking pervy
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Slick,they may have thought you were an Iraqi.
  • GrapeDrank69
    10 years ago
    I find yoga pants work the best
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Ranky, just wear sweats,that pearl necklace in your FB pic and smelling like mothballs. You'll be in like flint bro.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I hate how they are trying to class up strip clubs. Dude it's a strip club, not some classy place you go to eat dinner lol. The words "dress code" and "strip club" are oxymorons.
  • GrapeDrank69
    10 years ago
    I agree with rankum
  • GrapeDrank69
    10 years ago
    Some times I toss on my spider man PJ and run around with my ass hanging out
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The words "dress code" and "strip club" are oxymorons" Ah, not, they're not. "Classy dive". - That would be an oxymoron.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Fuck you steve229 lol. I was trying to make a point lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nope. I don't go anywhere except for a run or the Y in sweats or sport shorts.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    It good to know the whole of tuscl is sweat-pants boner guy.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Once in a while i wear nice sweatpants with the whole sweat suit.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Never have. I wear work slacks or khakis. I do however want to get a pair of those betabrand sweats which are cut like dress slacks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion