tuscl

Too many favorites in one place, what to do?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:14 PM
I frequent a large club on monthly out of town business trips. I've developed 3-5 "favorites" that I look for when I'm in town. It's getting difficult to juggle all of them at the same time, I'll be enjoying company of one and another will become annoyed. It's gotten to the point where I've considered starting over at a club of lesser quality down the street. Anyone run into this problem? I'm open and honest about my "variety is the spice of life" but it is impacting my ability to enjoy myself.

27 comments

• komey1970
    19 years ago
    There is one club that I go to that I have 3 favs that I love getting dances from. If I have the money, I will get dances from all of them. If not, the one(s) that get to me first get the money. There are two that spend time with me before and after getting a dance. The third really doesn't come to me without being asked, but she does give a hell of a dance.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Dear davids... I thought "Litter-ature" was pretty creative... And I generally define a typo as an unintentional mispelling where one's finger accidentally hits the wrong key....since you typed "favourites" the same way 3 times, I assumed you meant to spell it that way. Thought maybe you were from England. Anyway, I generally read your posts, even the insanely long ones...I pick up nuggets here and there. You are definately one of my favourite posters, maybe the saviour of the board, even if you sometimes have bad behaviour...
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    DavidS, I've trained dogs. You don't do it by playing mind games, you do it by rewarding proper behavior regularly, not randomly.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I tend to bounce around from club to club and girl to girl, sometimes for years, but every once in awhile I run across a girl who is so special that I then stick with her exclusively until it runs it's course, whatever that may be. Over the past 10 years I've done that 3 times and they've all been fun.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: you need to do some googling before you shoot your mouth again like you did on the haircut thing.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    casualguy: It's only ass kissing if you have (or think you have) something to gain by it. If anything I lose in terms of reputation here by siding with RL on many issues. I am just here to tell the truth, however, and, incidentally, have pointed out RLs weaknesses in other threads. I neither seek nor shy away from confrontation. This is unlike many of the other posters here (!!!FONDL!!!) who I suspect are very confrontation avoidant in real life which, doubtlessly, is a big contributing factor to their lack of success with women they don't have to pay for. I am just here to tell the truth: if that ruffles some feathers along the way then so be it. As I've said many times I have discussed my opinions on the culture quite extensively with SC employees and they think I am on the mark. Hence, if the dupes here are upset, it's too bad for them. I don't go to SCs much anymore. If I do it's mostly to gossip with friends about the latest developments and see how the culture is evolving. mailman: when all else fails and you can't think of anything creative to say attack typos. Good one!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    davids I forgot exactly why you go to strip clubs and post on strip club sites. Is it because you love conflict? I've met and seen some people who enjoy seeing how riled up they can get someone. I believe davids has kissed RL's ass much better than anyone here. I prefer sticking with females myself.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    I appreciate davids's use of the King's English. "Behaviour" instead of "bahavior" "Favourites" instead of "Favorites" Brilliant. Even if I don't agree with it, I always enjoy a nice piece of literature, or should I say, "Litter-ature".. I, for one, go to the SC to relax...not conduct experiments.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Oh, and just to clarify, anyone who thinks you can train dogs by "variable reinforcement", i.e randomly rewarding, doesn't know a damn thing about training dogs.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I have a few favs in all of my regular clubs. I like variety but I also like consistency. I visit enough different places that I'm quite happy with the girls I already know. As I travel quite a bit for work I get a chance to try clubs in a lot of different areas. I obviously have to experiment in these situations but I always seem to find at least one or two girls worth spending a little time and money on everywhere I go. I don't see how anyone could possibly be bored in a room full of beautiful women. On my last trip-to San Diego-I spent 4 hours in a club that I had planned on leaving after one drink....
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Tropical You can ignore DavidS if you want to, most of us do. He is angry because a lot of us old time regulars see the whole thing far differently than he does. A lot of us feel that we can get what we want, a little fantasy, some nice groping to a degree to be mutually agreed upon, and some good conversation and company by being up front and honest. He seems to think that "honest" means letting every stripper know she is a fully replacable piece of ass. I've always felt that you do better in life establishing good relations based on a mutually agreeable exchange in buisness. The best strippers know that the way to make money is to get and keep some good regulars. According to DavidS any customer who values a good stripper is a sucker and kissing ass, regardless of how satisfied he is with the relationship. Keep posting, we like to get the dancer's point of view (oops, I just kissed ass!). You sound like a pro. At least you know how to use a computer and write, that puts you above a lot of the new girls.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    And it looks like the regulars here are already lined up to kiss the stripper's ass big time. Who will be the winner? Mouse has taken an initial by buttering her up in club chat, but few can doubt Yoda's expereince. Will she feel sorry FONDL's lack of manliness? Perhaps the younger casualguy can sweep her off her feet. Can shadowcat rally before he has to check into the retirement home? Place yer bets folks!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If any stripper shows some intelligence, davids will say they are an exception and make up his own statistic to make it sound official. It's nice to see a female posting on here again and not getting ticked off by davids and RL's hateful messages. Welcome to the discussion board TropicalH2O.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Tropical, you sound like the type of dancer who many of us look for, one who is honest, respectful and thoughtful. I've found that there are a lot of dancers like you out there, which is why I go to clubs. If they were all the dishonest hustlers as some people here seem to think, I would have given up clubbing a long time ago. Thanks for joining us, we need more dancers like you here.
  • kanerose
    19 years ago
    I saw this girl at desires in rhode island, club desires last week, Ashley, fabulous, anyone else agree?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, and just for the record, if you do happen to meet a stripper who you truly beleive to be a grad student, respectful to her customers and not a game player and someone you like than you have run into an EXCEPTION. By all means try and become friends with her by being respectful and what not. (Note that this exceptional class of strippers accounts for exactly 0.5% of all strippers. )
  • davids
    19 years ago
    tropical: The strategy is not designed to make friends with strippers. I presume that any normal person will be able to find better places than strip clubs to make friends: schools, work, book clubs, through charitable or political and what not. You idea of treating others with respect in order to become friends is a good one in general, but applicable in strip clubs due to the type of people you are dealing with.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    I couldn't get through all of D's lengthy post because it seemed angry and I would avoid a guy with this kind of vibe, (like the plague, SARS or aviary flu). I started dancing part-time to afford graduate school. From the very first shift, I've met wonderful men and have some of the best friendships I've ever known. I do not rip people off or play games. I've had one really slow shift in 6 years and was surprised, but didn't get upset and came back the next day and walked with $1040, after tipping out more than $300. I don't have enhanced breasts, am not the youngest or the best dancer. I always treat people well and introduce myself to those who look interested in me; I don't ask for a dance unless I feel like the person wants my company. I am friendly to everyone (dancers, managers, customers, waitresses, DJs and cooks). I can tell from the way a person looks at me or verbally responds, if they like me. I love talking with people and dancing. Dancing is like a vacation from my scholastic life. The LD is a fantasy for the customer and for me. I came twice the last time I worked (fringe benefit of good chemistry). I am greatful for my experiences as a dancer and my wonderful friendships. You get what you give. If you want to play dancers against one another and play games; you will probably never be satisfied and may even feel lonely in the club even though you've got 6 dancers to f*** with. Why not try treating others with respect, without a game agenda and see if friendships develop?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I would like to elaborate on the theory and practice of playing strippers off against each other. A couple of "givens" before I begin: 1) I assume your objective with strippers is to get the best possible dances for your money 2) I assume that you are an SC regular Given this, the WSCR (wise strip club regular), can use a strategy based on "variable reinforcement" to increase the quality of his lap dances. "Variable reinforcement" involves randomly rewarding people for their behaviour. Although it is most useful in dog training and in getting people hooked to gambling and other addictive behaviour, it can be used with good results in other areas of life. Now before we get into the details, let's consider a couple of questions: 1) Is "variable reinforcement" manipulative? Most certainly. 2) Should you have any ethical qualms because of this? Although ethics is, to some degree, subjective, you most likely should not. The reason for this is that nearly all strippers do not respect normal standards of ethics, and hence it is best to manipulate them before they do the same to you. With that out of the way, onto the specifics: 1) make sure that you have about half a dozen favourites at the clubs you attend 2) make sure you get your favourites schedules (note that for most strippers these are only rough guides) 3) make sure you get your favourites phone numbers, but, and this is very important, NEVER call them. If they pester you about it repeatedly or suggest that you might have thrown it away, then either show them that it is in your cell or remember a few digits of it for them the next time you see them. Never ever call them though. Now that you know their schedules used it in a couple of unexpected ways: a) use it mostly to determine what nights to go in when they are NOT (yes that's right NOT) working: if you got a "dance" from one stripper recently make them miss your business, in general. But, on the other hand, sometimes do totally unexpected thing like come in two nights in a row for "dances". The important point is to not do this in any predictable pattern or based on what the stripper does. Let her try and find reasons when there are none. b) use knowledge of dancers schedules to determine nights when multiple favourites are working. Pick one at random to get a dance from (there are exceptions to this: if one is misbehaving just ignore her until her behaviour improves). Your conversations with strippers are very important while employing these tactis: Two strategies are good: a) don't talk at all, or b) if you have it, apply the charm you would to normal women (if you go to SCs b/c you a PL who can't get dates OTC then silence will probably work best until you work out your PL issues). In your conversations it is very important to refer to your "regulars" as "friends" and to refer to getting lap dances from them as "hanging out" or "talking". Also if you randomly determined not to get a dance from a particular stripper one night: talk quite openly about wanting to "hang out" or "talk" with another "friends" that night. Kept it clear, however, that you will still get "dances" from the one you are dissing that night in the future, however. It is also good to talk about the traits you like in your other favourites, "Oh, actually I came mostly, just to see X tonight. Isn't she cool? She has such a great sense of humor, blah, blah, blah..." If strippers ever start acting like babies "you like her more than me" or whatever then just joke about them insecuring, or exageerate how much you like the others and what she most do to catch. The important thing here is to have a friggin' sense of humor about it. So to summarize the strategy, the important points are to make strippers compete for your business; randomly reward them such that they'll try and think of ways to win more of your business but such that they won't be able to since they cannot control the outcome of random events; use your charming personality or silence to enjoy (or be intrigued by) the time they spend with you. Oh, and a final note: Although this strategy's objective is not to get dates with strippers, do not be surprised if you start getting the feeling or they start hinting pretty explicity that they would like to date you. Once you reach that point you need to make a decision: a) If you do want to date the stripper, first make it clear that you like them but are breaking off the business relation. Then ask her out. *No matter what her answer to being asked out is *never, ever* buy dances from her again* b) If you do not want to date the stripper then either ignore the subject of dating altogether or if you don't mind possibly being a big deceptive drop humourous hints about the two of you dating but never follow up on it. In a future post I will explain how "playing strippers off against each other" can be used by non-regulars as well. Good luck and have fun! Your friend, David S.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Tropical, we need to have you educate our favorite poster DavidS.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    I think that it's a good practice to have regular girls that you dance with and limit it to the number of dancers that you are comfortable with. There's one customer at one of the clubs I work at that plays the girls against each other in a cruel way, so I've quit dancing for him. I always feel that there is enough $$ to go around for every dancer if she has the right attitude. If a guy only gets dances with one girl and you see him walk in; it's nice for them but kind of disappointing for the rest of us. It's almost like the guy is "married" to his one favorite. One friend, and I do mean "friend" in the club last night was having a dilema (sp?) with this very problem last night. He quit getting dances from a girl because she was 'cut-throat' and abusive with him regarding getting dances with other girls. She apologized last week and he got dances with her again. Last night he was literally sweating because she was working and he didn't want to get back in the habit of getting dances with her again. The club environ should be fun. Enjoy yourself with the fun dancers and don't worry about the others.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sounds like a perfect oppurtunity to play them off against each other to get better "dances" for yourself. Be smart, good luck, have fun!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Do they dance for other customers? Then you can dance with other girls. Whenever I've known several girls in a club and didn't have any real strong preference, I just sat down at a table and the first one who joined me got my money.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I always liked having more than one regular girl. That way you don't have to check shifts or wory that your girl may have another regular that day or night. If you have enough you usually find one of them is there and free whenever you go in.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Frankly, I don't see the problem. If they become annoyed that you aren't spending money on them, that's more a problem with them than a problem with you. Why they should want your money over someone else's, I don't care to know. You can spend it however you want and sometimes, it's first come, first served. I know at my favorite club, my ATF knows I like to play around, and she will even set me up with some of the new dancers.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Are any of them "loyal" to you? How is it expressed? There is no loyalty or relationship. You are free to spend your hard earned money on any dancer, any time, anywhere without the need to explain and, certainly, without fear of any negative comment from a dancer, who's "feelings" begin and end with your wallet.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I don't have ATFs, but I've run into this situation when i've had OTC relations or dated dancers....going to see them at their club, they don't want me playing with the other girls I suppose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion