tuscl

SUGGESTIONS FOR SPOTS TO PROPOSITION CIVILIAN GIRLS FOR LAPDANCES?

rattdog
New York
Monday, April 14, 2014 6:46 PM
any good places to prop a civilian chick for private dances? I was thinking a low end diner where you might find a hottie waitressing. or any local hooters. but what stops me from pursuing this is the possibility of one of the chicks calling the cops on me, which would not be good. or would this line be good: say do you have nay friends w/big asses that look good as good as you and could use some extra cash?

10 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Try a methadone clynic.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Unless you are on good terms with the girl, this is a horrible idea, IMO
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Doc Holliday hit the nail on the head. I've driven my ATF to her methadone clinic dozens of times and the scum of the earth emerges after their fix. Most would be complimented by such an offer. It's better than the $20 blowjobs they were doing the night before..
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Got an ex-stripper to bring a different friend when dhe came over for a romp. She went to prison and just got out and we're back at it again. A couple of days ago she got a good friend I hadn't met to come over. They put on quite a show with very serious DATY and then BBBJ by both.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^what the heck is a prison romp
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Church parking lot rattdog my man...church parking lot. LDS churches are especially well known for attracting babes that dig doin' lap dances for strange dudes that hang in the parking lot. Here's what you should do: 1. Show up in your windowless Ford Econline and park at the edge of the parking lot. 2. Make sure you have your video camera running. 3. Wear a stained trenchcoat but don't have anything on underneath. 4. Proposition the hottest Mormon chicks as they walk on by. If they call the cops on you don't worry. Just a lil' game the LDS chicas play. They ain't real cops so flip 'em off and continue filming.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-Hahahahaha. I'd say to try out dressing rooms at Ross, Marshsall's, and other discount retailers.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    There are enough dancers that do shitty lap dances, why would I want an inexperienced civi to do that? Can't we just skip to the BJ?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Ask a woman for lap dances for which you will pay but not out on a date? No idea wtf happened to America.
  • TortillaChip
    10 years ago
    methodone clinic ftw
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion