tuscl

Front or back?

When I first started getting lap dances, it seemed like the girl always faced me during the dance. Now it seems like they all want to face away from me (maybe I've gotten uglier or bad breath?) at least part of the time and I don't like that as well, I prefer to look at the girl's face and front, that's where the goodies are. Has anyone else noticed this? Which do you prefer?

27 comments

• mmdv26
    19 years ago
    On occassion, I've had a girl who is facing away, grinding in my lap with her butt and her hands on each knee...then she starts tapping her fingers with one hand or the other on my knee! The 'I'm bored' sort of tapping. It's time to 'take a break' after that song; no more Jacksons for her - perhaps she's done so many dances that day that she's bored, or the guy who tips her a hundred for two dances just walked in.
  • shadow10
    19 years ago
    shadowcat: getting slightly off topic here with the "grope" issue, but I agree it depends on the local. Here at home, we have what I think is a 6' rule that nobody seems to follow- its full contact laps with some of the girls groping the customer, and some not. Still, not all the girls like to be groped. I respect that. Not that I like a "no touch" rule... but I think if the dancer doesn't want it, or doesn't indicate she wants you to touch, you should respect that. She will likely change over time, or find something else to do, since most dancers here allow at least some touching. Still, I had a dance recently by a new girl who didn't want me to touch her, didn't stick her tits in my face or mouth (close, but no contact) and yet it was a great dance. Turns out she was just not that into me, but was seriously into my SO! Funny how the tables were turned, since we often turn down dancers we are not attracted to.

I just don't want us as customers to act as if we set the rules. If we do, it will become a free for all, extras all around, and frankly, the clubs here would be closed for that. Also, if I wanted "anything goes", those girls are available for a phone call. Thats not my thing, but I do enjoy a good strip club where there are limits (even if not ALWAYS enforced by the club or the dancer).

I do understand there are strip clubs where groping is the norm, and they are not necessarily cat houses either. Its a finer line to walk, but it can be done if management puts bouncers all over the club. I am not much for that either.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    I just can't imagine being able to do that. I'm probably just repressed...I gotta find me one of those clubs with "extras"...
    I had 2 awesome dances last night with an absolute wonder...in this club, they lapdance with bottoms OFF...i tried to let go to see if it would happen, but no cigar. And believe me, if it was gonna happen it would have been with this fine piece...
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    QuicksandMan, are you actually suggesting going to a SC in your silk PJ's ala Hugh Hefner? Attire is fairley casual out here in California but not that casual. I don't think you'd make it past the doorman in PJ's.

On the subject of getting off during a lap dance, I don't think I've ever cum in my pants during a dance. Now, in clubs where they offer extra's that's a different story but in those cases, my Willie's been freed from the confines of my pants it's dancer beware regarding the mess. Am I in the minority? Are most of you guys able to get off in your pants during lap dances?
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Hey, themailman, we had a discussion about this some months ago on this board. Unless you normally dump a lot of spoo when you climax, one regular pair of cotton jockey shorts and a pair of docker shorts will generally do the trick. Wear two pairs of jockey shorts just to be sure. How long it takes depends on you and her. A really great dancer can get me off in one song. Otherwise, it can take several.

I have been told that silk pajama bottoms with spandex underwear works well, too, but have not yet tried it. You might want to give these a "test drive" at home under a blacklight before going public.
  • elrod
    19 years ago
    Anyone notice the growing number of back tatoos, upper and lower? On numerous occasions, I've caught myself trying to decipher a dancers "tat map" instead of enjoying the dance. Does provide something to talk about but can be a big turnoff.
  • shadow10
    19 years ago
    If she sits with her back to me, and leans back so I can see her face, looks at me, allows me to roam my hands a bit, or even better, grabs my hands and places them on her breast, or eleswhere, wow!
    If it is not something like that, and she is distant, mechanical, move on. Now. Cut the dance short to make the point. None of us desire this kind of behavior. Not even the other dancers, I suspect. It kills their club and their $$$. Acting is a valuable asset for this profession. If a girl cant act, she should find a job elsewhere.
    I don't usually "grope" unless invited, and I know this is a turn off for the dancers. Guys should stop this behavior. It would go better for all of us.
    Also, the grindage needs to be gentle. I don't like carpet burn on my member. Makes for a bad week.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I like the front but a good mix of both works well for me. My favs are all South American so denying me a glimpse or two of their lovely butts in motion would be very cruel indeed!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Tropical, ignore RL, we do. Read DavidS if you feel you'd want to know what RL would say were he properly medicated.

I like the mix, but the back is getting a bad rap here. I like nice backs, they can be sexy. I like being able to reach around front while I'm looking at the back, but a nice back and neck shouldn't be underestimated for erotic apeal.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL is actually quite an intelligent and amusing poster. Problems are that he recycles too much material; does not engage in follow ups to his original posts; has quite a histronic writing style especially as exemplified by his abuse of CAPITALIZATION.

Once in a while he posts some real gems though, so it's kind of worth dealing with the repetition. (On the other hand, no poster makes a great post everytime, either)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I like the position with the girl facing me sitting on my lap. If I see a dancer staring off into space or looking for her next dance for much longer than a couple of seconds instead of doing the lap dance, she won't be getting any more from me.

As far as RL goes he is a troll, who's been posting the same old tired messages for years nonstop I've heard. He doesn't respond to posts but will revive old dead threads anyway. davids seems to be RL's online friend which seems to say enough by itself.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Hey, themailman, is it the fact that it happens in public or something else that makes you feel gross? Wear the right clothes to conceal the fact and you can keep it your own little secret. ;-) For me, discovering recently that I could do this has been the best damned thing to happen to me in a long, long time. (Yeah, and some of you will say, "Get a life," right?)
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    I prefer face to face b/c is more imtimate, but front to back sure feels good...
    BTW...I've noticed that many of you refer to "climaxing" during a L/D...am I the only one who has NOT done this...grosses me out, honestly.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Well known that most men prefer doggie style and most women prefer face to face.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It depends. If they got a nice ass, you might want them to face away from you.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    It depends on where the mirror is. The dancer wants to face the mirror. Ignore RL
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    tropicalH2O: Ignore RL, please. Don't bother to read any of the shit he posts. I wish the Founder could keep the fucker off the site altogether-the creep!
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    I've been dancing part-time for 6 years and have noticed that more dancers are facing away from their patron. I prefer the dance facing him, but will experiment with turning around and arching back. The problem with sitting on him with my back towards him is that some guys seem to be insulted or feel ignored and will often end the dance after I turn around. I've started dancing less than half a song with my back to the man (after several front facing songs) I then ask him how he enjoyed that position. Some guys also get really excited by the "back" and it seems to end the dance prematurely, in some cases, so I like to save this for the end of the dance. I'm new to this discussion board and have noticed that a poster calling himself "RomanticLover" (he probably isn't) seems to be posting some ridiculous topics; I haven't read any of the responses because they seem low brow. Do the rest of you ignore angry/clueless posters or do you try to enlighten them?
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I tell her what I like best: Straddling my lap so I can massage and suck her tits as she rocks and grinds my groin until I climax. Second best is for her to face away from me and grind my groin with her ass until I climax.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Elrod said it right, when their backs are to me I often feel like they are unengaged and thinking about something else. It seems too mechanical when they do a little of this, a little of that, and just repeat the same sequence over and over as if by rote. I like it best when the girl sits on my lap with her legs straddling mine, puts her hands on my shoulders and looks into my eyes. Then she seems totally engaged. It also gives me a lot of nice options for where to put my hands.
  • nj_pete
    19 years ago
    A mix is best, I've had dances where the girl starts and stays in one position, but prefer changes so one gets to enjoy the whole package.
  • elrod
    19 years ago

I like a mixture of both but recently the dances that I didn't like usually involved a lot of time spent with their back to me, easier for a dancer to stay un-engaged and to stare off in space that way.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    FONDL:

I've gotta be consistent with previous reviewers. I certainly appreciate a mixture of both. I venture to say that I am a devotee of those southern regions below the waist. I guess you would call me a leg and butt man. (I just did.)

I like looking at and feeling (if allowed) natural breasts. An implant feels like plastic or a 12-inch softball. However, I wanna see those eyes and caress the thighs. It helps me to see what I'm paying for.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    FONDL, not really knowing you, I can't speak for the uglier or bad breath part. lol But I think over time, lap dances have come to include a lot more grinding. And what better part of the anatomy is best suited for that than the butt. It works for me because as I've stated in the past, I'm definitely a buttman!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I actually like the ones that mix it up. A little of both. Variety is the spice of life.
  • terrymac77
    19 years ago
    Depending on the girl and depending on the mileage your after. I've had some great back dances from girls i didn't think had avoided the UgliStik as a child. I've also had some great ones.
    In a high mileage situation back is usually the norm, most girls would rather have you do your thing without having to look you in the eye at the same time. One of my FAV's did that a few times and spun round one night, which suprised the hell out of me, but it was a great ride.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Quicksandman...it's not the public arena that is weird to me...it's that you have to walk out of there and drive home with spoo in your pants...how many layers do u have to wear? How many songs does it take?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion