tuscl

How would you classify customers in the club? PL's...etc

How would you classify customers in the club if you could put them into buckets? Other than PL, I'm not even sure how to name a category.

1. PL
2. Lookers (ain't spending a dime)
3. Partiers (just getting drunk)
4. Dances only
5. Nut busters
6. Otc mongers
7. High rollers (champ room, otc, they do it all)
8. Looking for GF
9. ....

Generally, we all fall into one of these buckets or maybe more than one.

23 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I used to be 8 lol. Normally I'm 6. I have been 3 on a few occasions.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    I only classify 2 categories when it comes to customers:

1) Customers who interfere with my desire to enjoy the club visit.

2) Customers who don't interfere with my desire to enjoy club visit.

Personally, I enjoy classifying dancers more.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm there to enjoy myself, nothing more, nothing less. Any expectations that I bring into the club will no doubt poison my experience so I go to have fun.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm mostly #3 and #4, but if OTC happens, it happens.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "How would you classify customers in the club"

I am definitely too busy with the girls to notice much about other customers, much less classify them into 8+ buckets! I mostly think of the rest of you as various different shades of "that idiot over there" "those idiots at the tip rail" "that idiot who is hogging my fave girl" etc :) :)
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    i would be a 4 and 6. some girls there probably think i'm an 8 but I'm really not.
  • StunnaBitch
    10 years ago
    Subman, knowledge is power. More tools in the box equals (well you know). If you don't size up your competition your chances of poor visits goes up.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Stunna: I don't have any competition from other men in a club. I can get dances from any available girl I want. My only limiting factor is my budget!
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    LDK....the #5 should've been named after you in the first place! I too enjoy getting dances and really enjoy a dancer who can get me off.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Stunna: actionable knowledge is power. I don't know what I'd do with the knowledge that that guy over there is #2,4&7, these other guys are #1,6,8, etc., that just feels like overthinking or a fun thought exercise. Which, in either case, is fine with me, I'm just jerking your chain a little, it's certainly a fun conversation. The one consideration I have about customers is how many there are -- going at times that there's fewer customers and more girls is the one key for me to have the highest chance of the experience I want
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    There's other customers in the club?

Huh.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    minnow +1

Otherwise, classifying other customers = mental masturbation. Waste of time in a SC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    All the types listed def are in the club – plus pimps can be added to the list whom try or think they can get girls to work for them – I have not seen it happen myself but I suppose this is something they would do discretely.

I myself would be a #1 with fries
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Don't forget serial killers.
  • StunnaBitch
    10 years ago
    Subman, can you jerk it a few more times. Felt good and will save me a trip to the club :)
  • StunnaBitch
    10 years ago
    The scene at my local club changed now that the Masters is in town. Too many high rollers and they're stuntin my game with their deep pockets.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How about goofs like RickyBoy in their white three piece polyester suits running The System?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I would imagine that my clubbing habits are different than most others. I almost never plan a club visit unless I am out of town which isn't often these days. So, my normal routine is, during an afternoon, if I have a bit of free time, I may stop in a club. When there I have no more than a beer or two, or perhaps a Jack. I see if any fave is there. If one is and comes over, I might get a couple of dances, or just shoot the breeze with her over a drink. On a rare occasion, I may stay over an hour checking the dancers if a fave isn't around. Rare that I find one worthy of my $'s, but if I do, I'll get dances from her. That's the norm for me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Clubber: Sounds like me last night, except I stayed a few hours. My ATF doesn't work Monday, so it's a day I can go and have a dance with just my #2, and scope out any new talent. There wasn't any new talent I was interested in so I hung at the bar and chatted with the barmaid and other drunks. It was a fun evening.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

To me, a strip club is just like any other bar or pub I might stop in to have a bit to drink. They just happen to have naked ladies around without strings attached. Life is good! :)
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    In no order of preference:

Guys who I enjoy talking to, drinking with and usually get hot lap dances from me.

Guys who usually just want to tip me at stage and do not buy me drinks but do want to monopolize my time.

Guys who spy on me ITC and OTC, do not tip me but are fascinated with dating me OTC and always ask personal questions to know the "real me."

Guys who smoke pot with me, make me laugh, flirt with me and occasionally get lap dances.

Sexy guys that I am genuinely attracted to who get hot lap dances with me that I have unrealistic fantasies of one day becoming their girlfriend.

Guys who want to get as freaky as possible in a lap dance in an extremely aggressve way.

Guys constantly asking if I want to have sex OTC for money (usually offering me $50 - $300).

Guys who are not interested in me.
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    I don't know if I fit into any of those categories these days. I feel more like a semi-regular bar patron that has a couple of strip club friends who kill time with me when there isn't much money to be made in the club. One of them is about my age that I've never gotten a dance from but always enjoy talking to. The other is my favorite that I have gotten a lot of great dances from and like hanging out with, but apparently taking my money makes her feel like shit so I've been cutoff.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure where I fit in on the scale. I usually think more about the dancers. In one club, there were more dancers than customers almost the whole time I was there. More guys started showing up without girls later at night. I kept getting dances from girls I didn't expect to but I suddenly thought, why not? One hot girl said she was wanted to dance on a two for one announced time but then she dissappeared so I dissapeared with another dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion