Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just Because I Brag About Greasing Bouncers Doesn't Mean I'm Gay!

RickyBoyDugan

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does it?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Geez, RickyBoy. I would say it's a pretty dead giveaway. Why not just accept who you are rather that try and fight it? Maybe even celebrate it?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes sir

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yeppers!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Bouncers? Gesssh, RickyBoy!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy is definitely a homo. No doubt about it!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

And to think I was going to say "stroking the bouncer" instead. ;)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Word on the street is that RickyBoy is going to add a special chapter to the next release of The System on the art of greasing bouncers. Should get alot of homos to buy!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny thread!

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement