tuscl

Non-dance activity during a lap dance

Corvus
Arizona
I was sitting against the wall in one of my favorite clubs the other day waiting for a favorite dancer to come see me. I was passing the time between watching a girl twirl around the pole on the main stage and occasionally watching a young spinner give lap dances to a patron nearby. She had nice looking nipples, so I was occasionally looking at her tits.

The spinner was in the middle of about ten straight LDs and was grinding away on this dude. She then reached over and took a drink of her beer without missing a beat! Grinding and swigging a beer at the same time. She looked bored to me.

I thought it was hilarious. Not sure if her customer saw her take a drink and pretty sure he didn't care at all.

Have any of you seen a dancing girl do something while grinding on another customer's lap that made you laugh?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You get used to it at Follies. I've seen them smoke, roll blunts, drink, check their cell phones or talk to a friend.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've heard here on TUSCL from some members that while getting fucked doggystyle in VIP, some dancers will text on their phones. Lol!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I have seen incidents like what ranukam said.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @ranukam - I was going to post, but there's no topping what you wrote. Good lord.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Checking cell phones during dances is routine for some Detroit dancers.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    If a girl were to check her phone in a non-discreet way during a dance with me, it'd be her last dance with me. And the tip would reflect my displeasure.

That said, I once had a dancer in a couch room start and hold a conversation with another dancer giving dances in the couch room during a dance with me. It was a little funny but also a little not. Smallish tip.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    That's the problem with a lap dance room where it's just one big room. They all feel the need to talk to each other. At least at one club I visit regularly now, they eliminated that by subdividing that room into several cubicles where it's just you and the dancer now.

Then there's the places where they do it in the main room. I've seen a girl pour from a bottle of wine into her glass at one of those.

But in all seriousness, I can't imagine texting while fucking.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    They may do something once and get a warning, if a fave, but if not, that would be the end of them.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I once had a dancer that was giving me a dance had a conversation with another about how their forearms hurt from jerking guys off
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    One South Florida club has booths lined up side by side with 40" square side panels that block the customers view but leaves the dancer mostly exposed. I was enjoying a dance from a cute spinner when a dancer from nearby started talking to my dancer. My dancer did respond, even added comments of her own, but kept eye contact with me and paid careful attention to my needs while grinding and talking.

During the second (or third or forth - I can't remember) dance, my dancer continued her conversation while actively using both hands in my pants and enjoying two fingers FIV. She interrupted the other girl with a, "just a minute" break for a very convincing orgasm, them smiling at me and leaning in for a DFK. She resumed he conversation, and handiwork, with a pleasant smile.

I didn't much mind her talking - that time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A lap dance is not a date – some level of attention should be expected from both parties; but it is what it is.

If she had danced for the dude about 10 high-grinding dances in a row; I could see her getting a bit thirsty – I would rather her not stop the grinding while she was taking a swig than stop all together in the middle of a song to drink her beer. I too take swigs from my beer if I am getting a bit dry-mouthed in the course of getting multiple LDs in a row – and I also sometimes get a bit bored in the middle of multiple LDs in a row especially when I have gotten a lot of dances during the visit already – so I could see a dancer seeming “bored” after giving dances to different dudes all night long.

Of course it’s preferable if they treat us like we are not PLs and they are “really into us” – but it is what it is and I accept the reality as long as she does what she is supposed to as a stripper – everything else is just gravy.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    this thread is too funny!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shadow is right, it happens all the time at Follies. At other clubs it's more rare.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    On a previous trip to Atlanta about a year ago I was at Babes (a smallish black club) - I was sitting at one of the few high-top tables and there was another PL sitting on the other side of the same table.

I was getting dances from an Amazon AA - I was sitting on my high-chair/stool and she had her back to me grinding on me - the dude next to me on the other side of the table, whom I didn't know nor had spoken to, decides he wants to start a convo w/ my dancer while she's dancing for me - I let it go b/c I didn't wanna be a hardass and I thought it was gonna be a quick convo; but the dude kept going on and on and on and my dancer kept answering back at his comments - I saw no-end in sight so I turned her around and told her "I'm the one paying you so you need to be paying attentin to me not him" - she apologized and didn't acknowledge the guy any longer and he finally shutted up - I don't think she was being rude on purpose b/c she wouldn't initiate any of the comments and would just answer back whenever he said something seemingly not to be rude to him - but they both should've had better sense than that IMO.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    " • I've heard here on TUSCL from some members that while getting fucked doggystyle in VIP, some dancers will text on their phones. Lol! "
    makes you wonder what they are texting and to whom, LOLSFH
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - talk about going thru the motions
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion