tuscl

First trip to Follies

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 8:03 PM
I haven't been on this website in a minute, but felt compelled to share my experience at follies. First of all, I'm 20 and technically shouldn't be allowed in any strip club in Georgia unless I'm employed there. However, I quickly learned the charm in follies is that there are literally no rules. It definitely also helped that I attended with one of my customers from Cheetah who spends good money. The club I work at is well lit, upscale, pretty much the polar opposite of follies so this was definitely an experience for me. When I first walked in around 3 in the afternoon one of the girls onstage leaned down and grabbed my ass. I realized I'd met her at my club before so it was cool to see a familiar face. It wreaked of weed, and I was soon offered an edible. I had to decline since I was working later. At first I felt pretty uncomfortable, just because I know as a dancer I kind of hate female customers, only because they usually don't come to spend money. After I got a few drinks in me though I felt pretty at home. At my club girls are often discouraged from really dancing. We don't have poles, and floor work isn't allowed, so I LOVED getting to see these girls really dance. However, I was generally pretty underwhelmed by the quality of the girls, but I'm also kind of picky. THEN I met Pistol. OMG. Creamy white skin, cute face, nice perky boobies, flat tummy, ass of an ANGEL. I really can't stress that last point enough. I got a couple of dances from girls who really just wanted to hear about my experiences at my club, which I was fine with. I was very curious about their experiences here as well. The dances I felt were tamer than I'd imagined. They were pretty much how I'd dance for customers, some light, brisk contact, a lot of ass shaking, nothing too crazy. Then I realized that was only because I was a girl. I got my girl Pistol to dance for my "date" and things got a lot closer. There was a lot more grinding and he was almost encouraged to touch and grab her wherever he wanted. It was also kind of uncomfortable when I looked over and my "date" was straight up making out with one of the dancers. It wasn't even a cute dancer either, which was kind of disappointing, but I had Pistol so I was content. After a while we decided to move from the bar to a VIP area. I decided to use the ladies room before going back, and a girl pulled me into a closet next to the stalls and offered me coke. I declined that offer also. Anyway, I brought Pistol and her roommate, and my date brought this brunette that used to work at my club. I spent pretty much the whole time talking to Pistol and her roommate. Pistol said she made pretty much all of her money on the floor. Her roommate said she'd do VIPs, get paid, say she dropped the condom, and then never come back after going to retrieve another. Idk if this is true or not. Maybe they thought I'd judge them. Follies also differs from my club in that VIP areas are VERY dark and you're in there with several other people. This is probably why the room charge is a lot less than my club. So I'm enjoying some sparkling conversation with Pistol and then a couple feet away I'm thinking in my head…."that's not actually happening right now," but na. There was a girl just a couple feet away from me sucking a guy off. I wasn't appalled, but I did find it kind of hard to ignore. However, I was truly appalled when one of the bouncers came into the room to make sure everyone was good. The girl sucking dick didn't FLINCH, just kept going at it. Salute to her I guess. The bouncer didn't act surprised or anything either so I guess that's the norm. I see what you guys mean about follies now. I kinda can't wait to go back.

19 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Cool story!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    More bull shit from juicebox69 et al.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I like your story, Rachel. I hope you post more often.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    great story
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Follies and Cheetah are at opposite ends of the strip club spectrum. I enjoy both at various times depending upon my mood. You left out the two most important parts of your story. First, what did your angel do for you in the VIP. Second, give us some clue what you look like other than being 20 years old, so I can get some dances from you the next time am at cheetah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IMO – Cheetah would be the kind of place most female custies would like to visit and most dancers would like to dance at – but Follies is where most hardcore SCers would like to “practice their craft”
  • MikeP2
    10 years ago
    Recognize that booty in your picture, M*****
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    It's cool to have you on this site.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    So what's the objective here? Let's see- I'm underage and shouldn't have been there There literally are no rules It wreecked of weed Someone offered me coke There's a girl a couple feet away sucking a guy off Bouncer saw it, did nothing - I guess that's the norm If any of this were true, and you are who you say you are, why would you be so specific in "sharing your story"? So thinly veiled, meant to cause potential harm to Follies and the guys who go there. Dumbshit stuff and not appreciated at all. I hope others who think it is cool that you are on the site and posting this can see the potential consequence.of your " kiss and tell "review/discussion". If you are legit and in the business, please reconsider ever doing this again, even if it is a competitor club.
  • Rachelmmm
    10 years ago
    Wow, this wasn't meant to harm follies or any girls who work there. I was just trying to share the perspective of a fellow dancer who'd never been there. If it wasn't clear from my review, I actually enjoyed my time there and found all of the girls who approached me to be very friendly welcoming. So CHILL bubba267, damn.
  • Rachelmmm
    10 years ago
    I also wanna point out that MikeP2 just verified my existence for anybody who still thinks I'm an old man :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    A booty ID! Wonder if that would be legally admissible, lol
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Rachelmmm, okay I'm chilled... Sorry if I assigned motivation to your post that you didn't intend. One of the cardinal rules most of us follow on this site, is to avoid naming names and reporting, in extreme detail, obvious illegal activity that could trigger law enforcement action. Just be aware that your post could have unintended consequences - harming the club, girls and patrons/regulars. Appreciate your future caution...please keep posting.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Local LE may launch an investigation of rumored illegal activity. It wouldn't be the first time it happened. Of course if very rumor was investigated, juice could waste billions and billions of taxpayer dollars. Juice could end up as president as the biggest spender. Requirements to be in charge of the treasury would be cheating on your taxes but fixing everything if it looks like you might get elected. Requirements for secretary of state: What does it matter? That is if something goes wrong because you weren't on the job. requirements for congress: We have to pass the bill to see what's in it. You know most people will get screwed anyway.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I would think chances are if all this is taking place in a strip club, le already knows about it and if they don't I doubt this site would give them reason to put said club on their radar.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Normally the case chessmaster but the club has just been annexed into a new city, and rumors abound that the city council is looking into things. Doesn't make sense to post that kind of information in a review....IMHO
  • Travis833
    10 years ago
    Seems to me that if the city really cracks down and I don't doubt that they will eventually, the club could move right across county lines.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    LDK you probably wouldn't even make it to VIP based on your stories. I'd guess with the way the table dances are at $10 a pop you would spend $10-$20 a trip, ha. I went there twice on a weekend last summer and the mileage from the table dances was the best I have had just about anywhere.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Rachel will we bee seeing u dance at follies??!! I would love too see you there as that is my favorite club too go too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion