tuscl

Kaley Cuoco Calls Breast Implants The 'Best Thing I've Ever Done'

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Kaley, a star of "The Big Bang Theory," "affirmed that she had implants done at age 18, calling them the 'best decision she ever made.'"

In your face, breast implant haters!

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blai…

16 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    She's just about the hottest woman on TV right now.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Implants are fine for a tv star because you only see them. If done right, they often look good. But this isn't the standard for strippers because even if they look good, they feel hard and unnatural. She's hot, but I still hate implants.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Too many strippers go to the wrong doctors to begin with. Do some research, be picky, and you won't regret implants. Yes, there's always that .99% or exception to the rule;hence the phrase-exception to the rule.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I argued with a dancer about her implants once. They were so soft and natural looking I insisted they were real. Nope, they were implants. But she kept them small. She must have been almost flat before. They were wonderful. But most are not.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "so soft and natural looking" "But she kept them small"

After groping them for most of our first dance, I complimented my CF on her nice soft breasts. I was surprised when she told me they were her "graduation present."

When I cup them from behind I can tell a little, otherwise they seem very natural and they.are perfectly proportional with the rest of her body.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have had the same experience as notor and steve. Like slick said the right doctor and the will be great. The ones you can tell are fake are the bad ones
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I think her implants look good because she didn't go for huge. Are you listening Hotstuff69babi?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I once helped a dancer research doctors and select one for her implants. She went from a "B" to a "C" and they feel wonderful. We were able to look up every doctor's record of complaints to the state medical Board, as well as their record of malpractice suits. The doctor selected had had one malpractice suit in the past 5 years on a "botched" job. The doc said the patient had not followed directions for post-surgical care ( I still can't figure out how that caused one nipple to point at the floor and the other pointing up). Anyhow I helped her through the surgery and recovery. Other than very small scars it's difficult to tell that they're add-ons.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @OP: I wish I had them in my face! :-)
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    As mentioned above many dancers go for "too big". Not only do they look grossly out of proportion but usually fell hard as rocks. I've joked that with these dancers if you surprised them and pushed from behind between the shoulder blades they'd fall face forward like a felled tree. Big boobs throw off their center of gravity and often later cause low back problems.

Women who choose their surgeon carefully and choose breast size wisely often end up with natural-looking and feeling breasts. I know two dancers who used same doc for breast augmentation and both have very good looking and feeling breasts.

Women who choose new breast size to be height-weight proportional[not to some predetermined 'men like THIS size'] have the best augmented breasts.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    I am undecided. I guess I will head on down to the club to conduct more 'research'.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @likes2look - make sure it's the "hands-on" kind of research
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    KC probably reached her peak ~4 years ago. She has a larger frame and bigger hips than what Hollywood is looking for. Without the implants, I think there is a less than 50% chance she would've got the job on the Big Bang Theory.

The proper sized implants with top surgeons and high tech procedures can produce great results. Unfortunately many plebeian women try to save money and get atrocious results.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    ATACdawg, I agree. "In our face" indeed. Like everybody said, implants done right are a fine thing. I'll have to be doing some more research myself as well.

(Of course there will be those guys out there who will have fetishized the obviously-fake tit... hey it's a free country.)
  • bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    i'd love to fuck KC. hotter now than when she was on Charmed
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Predrag: I'm with you. She was smoking hot the first season of "Big Bang," but now, she's kind of a difficult sell as a "hot chick" altogether. She's alright, but she's put on weight and wears her hair up a lot. Her arms are thick and she does have a wide frame.

Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) has a better figure and a prettier face, which the producers try (and largely fail) to hide behind a plain haircut and glasses. Howard is proof that life ends up being way better in the end when you don't mince words and are just the dog all men are inside, anyway.

Would still hit either Haley or Melissa, or Mayim Bialik, just to say I hit Blossom. But yeah. Not a show you watch for the eye candy. Writing is hilarious, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion