tuscl

Help! I Feel Intimidated By Strippers!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:43 PM
I know that I like to talk like I'm a(n internet) tough guy around here and how people should "be a real mean" and "be in control", but, lately, I've done something I've rarely ever done before. Compared my talk with my actions. From it, I've come to conclusion that I feel intimidated by strippers. Consider the following - For ten years I didn't have the cojones to "just ask" strippers if I could pay them for sex. I had to write The System, which is all about me projecting a false image of who I am. Wearing the suit. Being sly. Try to act like I was the Gordon Gekko I tried but failed to be. Rereading it is even a bit funny that I was so insecure, even around hookers, that I thought I had to pretend to be all that just to pay them for sex. Then I thought it was such an accomplishment the rather few times (35%) it actually happened, that I thought it was a real triumph when it was, of course, nothing. Then there was the time I stayed at home for months on end on those nights when both my favorites were working. You see I was sacred that if one saw me talking to the other she would get mad, and that was not a situation I could deal with it. So, yeah, I'm a total pussy. Is there anything I can do to feel less intimidated around strippers or am I condemned to always be a total pussy?

42 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't forget the night you spent driving the druggie stripper around and holding her purse when she was shooting up in the bathroom and then got absolutely nothing out of it. Don't think there is much you can do about it, RickyBoy, just have to accept what you are.
  • G2
    10 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nobody gonna try and help out RickyBoy here?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    What you meant the system doesn't work? I thought about trying it out one day, maybe after I retire and am shadowcat's age.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Fraudster, the only one silly enough to feed you is me unfortunately. ;) Maybe someday you'll be something other than a 10,000 (probably double if factoring aliases) post count troll. Seriously dude. There are some guys who share because they do, and then there is you. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    You have strong qualities and good game. Just dive in.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Gotta get a backbone, RickyBoy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Why do people start these fake threads?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fake? Well shit! Looks like the real RickyBoy to me!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    rockstar posted: "Why do people start these fake threads? It is simple really. Because they have: (1) nothing real to share, so they are limited to making shit up; (2) nothing better to do, since they are homebound on a limited income ; and (3) nowhere else to go, because no other site will have them. Glad I could help. ;)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I have no idea why anyone would mock me or my The System. I guess some just can't recognize it for the genius that it is. I also don't understand why I haven't won a Nobel Prize for it yet...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Don't hold your breath waiting for that prize RickyBoy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    The System is nothing to be laughed at!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Grow a pair one of these days, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Waiting to get over your fear of strippers, RickyBoy. "Just ask". No suit required.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Start being a man, RickyBoy. No reason to be afraid of strippers.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I guess another reason RickyBoy drinks so much in clubs is try and muster up a little liquid courage. Most guys won't need that just to ask a hooker for sex, but RickyBoy is much more of a pussy than most!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Think you'll ever not be such a faggot some day, RickyBoy, or are you condemned to be like that for life?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    AFAIK there is no cure for "being a faggot", RickyBoy. Looks like you may be stuck with your problems for life!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Which will happen first? Will we see pigs fly or will RickyBoy finally grow a pair and learn to "just ask"?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The tormented confesses and the tormentor shows up like the shadow nemesis. LOL.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Help. I'm intimidated by substitute teachers.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' pussy-ass faggot, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still feel intimidated by strippers these days, RickyBoy?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You are a complete pussy, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Strippers can be pretty intimidating, RickyBoy. (LOL! Not really. Just fucking around. Maybe to a total pussy like you though.)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still scared by strippers, RickyBoy?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How about now, RickyBoy? Still scared of them?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Strippers can get away with a lot if they don't ask for money first.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think you have discovered the real strength of strip clubs. It is not mileage and sexual gratification. It is learning how to interact with women, and learning a sexual aesthetic. I've posted recently about my first attempt to fraternize with a go-go dancer at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale. I would NEVER ask them to accept money for sex. I know people do this. I guess the dancers who do this, accept this kind of approach. But other dancers do not like it. If you met her in the supermarket checkout line, would you approach her that way? Of course not. I would just approach them like you want a civilian date. If she wants to turn it into P4P, then that is her business. If you don't like this, like because you are married and want some implied assurance that this is strictly professional, then go to the very highest mileage places where all they do is FS - ITC, or some of these lingerie modeling / adult entertainment places, where it works that way. ie brothels. The strength of strip clubs is that people who had to grow up as nerds, finally get to use their superior social skills and get to be treated like kings. SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Poor RickyBoy and his self-consciousness around strippers.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    So intimidated he even pays them just to talk to him.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Good what ever happened to this poster...cracks me the fck up...lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion