tuscl

Drink Champagne from Temple at the Y

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
The other day was pretty slow and I met a strange customer at the club. While talking to one friend, I noticed him staring at me so I stopped my conversation to go say Hello. This man appeared fit, in his 40s with red hair and mostly "normal" except that under his blazer jacket was a feminine white halter blouse. He said his name was Laura and he said how he worshipped my temple. I thought it was Odd but I decided to just go with it, be curteous atleast. He had a nice set of B size breasts that he wanted me to feel up. I was about to go on stage so I took a break from "Laura" and went to pick my songs for my set.

The bartender came over and I confessed "I think I need a shot to relax and talk to Laura." She understood and poured me a quick shot. When I went to my stage set I had a few customers follow to watch, including Laura.

Laura says to me how women in ancient Greece had thuosands of lovers who worshipped at their temples. And so I gave a 2 song set and had about $30 in money on stage and I was nude, giving all the guys mini lap dances, showing off my pussy. And Laura says to me "I want to drink champagne from your temple."

I admit to him how I didnt know what he meant, so he responds "champagne is urine, do you have any available?"

"Oh! I guess I need another drink first!" At this he left the stage and walked to the bar. When I was off stage I asked the bartender where he went and she says that he just left.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I guess that you pissed him off. :)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've always said its better to be pissed off than pissed on. Sounds as if Laura (the T in LGBT) is having some problems making his/her transition. Golden showers and urophagia are not commonly offered in the strip clubs I know.
    There are those who use urine as a tooth whitener since it contains ammonia. Personally, I prefer whitening strips.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    I wish I had been there to see that!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Sketchin: I'm glad I *wasn't* there!
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Very funny comments shadowcat and gawker!!! Honestly I was relieved when he left and the bartender said she once took an offer of $200 to pee on a customer's face but afterwards felt disgusted with herself. OTOH even though I dont personally consider Urine to be a sexual turn on, it is a bodily fluid and I am turned on by some bodily fluids like saliva.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I had a g/f once into water sports. She's now an ex-g/f.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    So "Laura" was not your cup of T?
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, I had a stripper friend who had a "regular" who was paying her to urinate in cup and let him drink it. Apparently, she was urinating in the cup in the restroom and then giving it to him. One day, she could not pee and had a waitress pee in the cup for her. The "regular" immediately knew it was not hers, and never returned.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Yuck
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Does Luke know that Laura's stepping out behind his back?
  • mtnboy49
    10 years ago
    I wonder if that is the Laura I know. Used to be Larry. A lawyer. Nearly 6ft if not taller. Probably about 50...
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Juicetrixxi,maybe you should consider a community college.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This thread is nasty
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion