tuscl

Native American dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have only run into 3 or 4 in GA & SC and all have been partly of Cherokee decent. They all did provide good dances.

What is your experience with them?

15 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Never knew for sure, but I did meet one some years ago that said she was part of the Miccosukee Indian Tribe. She looked the part. Don't recall much about her other than she had the hair very much like many other Indians and Asian women.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The ones that I've met sure know their way around a totem pole.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There's a Native American dancer at my favorite club

Her name is Sioux.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I walked into the club one evening and surprisingly the place was empty. I asked Sioux "where is everyone"?

She bent down and put her head to the ground and said, "Hmmm, customer's come".

I said, "can you hear them?"

"No - sticky ear"
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know many native American dancers: Dancing Bear, Little Bigboob, Sucking Swallow, Laughing Beaver, Easting Pussy, Suckajaweena, Pokatwatus, Kissing Ass, and my ATF Crazy Whore.

They have honored me with a native American name: Fucking Cheapskate.

• sinclair
    11 years ago
    I used to get dances from a dancer that claimed to be Choctaw. She had a huge nose. She should have not gotten the boob job and opted for a nose job instead. She got pregnant by the club's bouncer and was dancing even while being six or seven months pregnant.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I got BBBj for beads and clam shells
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do not remember. I do not usually ask, are you Indian?
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Saw one a few years ago. She was the best dancer by far in the club. Great pole tricks. Had long dark hair and a single feather dangling. Very flat, great abs, and little thick and muscly in the hips and thighs. Wanted to pursue OYC, but that was not the right club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anybody know how to make it rain in wampum?
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I remember getting a dance from one in Tenn. She was very liberal, no limits on services offered.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I think I've met 4 or 5 Native American dancers, they were all mixed with Italian. I had fun with all of them, so I love me some Native American!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I knew one who was enrolled with the Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas. She was one of the oldest dancers I have met, but she was also one of the better dancers I've ever met. The odd thing is you would have to see her dance in order to guess she's Native American, because she basically looked white to me, but I suppose she still had enough blood in her to be Kickapoo.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    "Kickapoo and Tyler Too". Wigwam and Whig Party.

No idea why I even typed this. Maybe the "magic" medications after my surgery?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion