tuscl

Hawaii law lets police have sex with prostitutes

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, March 21, 2014 3:30 AM
[view link] Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Who watches the watchmen? Nobody watches 'em Jack. Must be nice to be a Hawaii cop. Unless you have to fuck uggos that is. I'm movin' to Hawaii to have me some sweet, sweet hooker vag. But I'll the police chief straight up "no fatties...only HAWT hookers"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Los Angeles police have a law that allows them to shoot at old Mexican women delivering newspapers while chasing renegade, ex-police officers who happen to look like Michael Clark Duncan. Old Mexican women look like 6 foot plus Black dudes in the eyes of the LAPD.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Slick, to be fair, I actually think that law is unwritten. And it applies to all Mexicans, not just old Mexican women. Plus it also applies to black dudes. That one my be written...
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I can't believe Hawaii...our civilization is doomed when cops can force prostitutes to have sex with them in the name of stamping out prostitution. WTF?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It is not now, not has ever been, about the safety and protection of citizens. It's about the exercise of power and control. Doesn't matter if the left or the right is making the rules. It's that simple.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ban cops with guns
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-I'm referencing last year's renegade, former LAPD officer, Christopher Dorner.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Haha, ban cops with dicks
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Nice quote jackslash.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    She is watching the detectives "Ooh, he's so cute" She is watching the detectives When they shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion