tuscl

Clink!

Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:18 PM
Clink goes the door. Do you know any dancers in jail? Could be a great "Reality" TV show.

23 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Your mother.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And yo mama jokes continue
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Having visited friends in prison before, I find nothing humorous or entertaining about prison. I think that these prison shows on TV do more harm than good.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    None currently. A better question is if anyone has gotten the 2 AM call from a dancer begging you to bail her out. If so, what did you do?
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    Have discussed OTC with a number of dancers who have been in jail. I learned after the fact once that a dancer who met me at a hotel just got out of jail for Grand Theft and a few other related charges. I actually think I was being set up, but the partner did not show. She did perform very well.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I know 6 strippers that are in prison rite now
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @RTP: I'd think that if it was a setup, and her partner didn't show, she would have bailed as well, and not performed at all.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " No one ever escapes Stalag 13!"
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Damn bang you love them bad girls
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    SlickSpic, I didn't say anything about it being humorous.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    could be interesting
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know one at Columbia Platinum Plus that did 8 years for her part in a murder. She lured a customer to a hotel room where her BF killed and robbed him.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My love of freedom and being free makes me cringe at prison shows. Why would free people on the outside decide to chain ourselves to our couches and watch caged people in the inside as entertainment? I'll go for a jog instead.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @alucard “Could be a great "Reality" TV show.” you sick parasitic scum getting off on the suffering and misfortunes of others. a real prize you are asshole
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I've met plenty of dancers who have spent time in jail and a few who were awaiting sentences. Now I hate to stereotype, but most of them have been in clubs in the South. Sometimes I think that states like FL and SC are way too eager to throw people in prison for fairly minor stuff and, once they are in the system, it is a bitch for them to do anything else with their lives after.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Alucard wants to see how it works so he knows when he catches a case
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @rick: Our country in general throws too many people in jail. The US has more people in jail as a % of population than any other country in the world with the possible exception of N. Korea.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "but most of them have been in clubs in the South" Cool Hand Lauras
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Talk about objectifying people...
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    I showed up at your trailer, Rediger. Where's my pound of flesh?? Didn't think you had the BALLS to do anything...loser.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Met one in Tucson that was being very conservative about what she would allow in the back room. Told me she had just gotten out of prison and did not want any attention from management -- this had previously been an anything goes club but they were cracking down.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    A poster with HONOR quite unlike certain current posters!!! RIP good man. You have returned to the STARDUST!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion