tuscl

Stocker Ticker RICK Forced to Sell Their Planes

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:11 AM
Ha! Look Dougster I told you the stock is about to absolutely crater! They are so desperate for cash now that they have been forced to sell their planes [view link] It might have taken a year to get going but you should have listened to me, tittyfuck, and the JestieGirl. I have a Gordon Gekko like mind for stock analysis. Do not question me again! No let's see what the stock ticker is doing today? Up? WTF? More market manipulation.

28 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Actually Rickyboy, it is down almost 2% YTD, compared to a positive 1.5% return for the S&P YTD, and down over 10% from its recent high in early October, compared to a positive return for the S&P of over 10% since that same date. But fear not, I'm sure that the sale of those planes will help. Well, probably not much actually, but at least it will help clean up their image after they had the audacity to load up on a third private plane at an interest rate of over 9% while the company is struggling. But hey, let's be positive now. That magic REIT, with buyers overpaying for RICK's real estate assets and then leasing them back at below market rates, all so that RICK can unlever its balance sheet at their expense, is JUST around the corner. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, cherry picking data are you, RickyBoy? Just remember it is UP over 30% since around this time last year, when you said it was getting ready to crater in a couple of months. Don't worry, I'm sure it will any day now.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I guess if a 2% dip is "cratering" in RickyBoy's mind, while a 30% move against him is just a blip, he does get to be right after all. Confirmation bias and all. :-)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    That's right! Just remember guys with my type of "personality damage" only have four modes of thinking a) fantasy b) projection c) splitting d) confirmation bias I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to see which of those four I've employed in explain the movement of this stock after my brilliant initial analysis.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sure Fraudster, and it is down over 22% since this time in 2008, and down approx. 45% since this time in 2008, etc. And to this day, anyone who bought it at its 2008 or even 2010 highs still hasn't come close to ever seeing it back at those prices. So yes, by definition there is an element of cherry picking in ANY timeframe used to measure a stock's performance, but if one looks at this stock over time, it has been a horrible investment during most periods.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You picked the timeframe yourself last year when you were trashing it around $8.75 and saying it was going to crater when a debt payment came due around May. Ooops! Never happened. Maybe stick to snake oil sales since stock analysis seems to be your weak suit? :-)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    And I'm pretty sure that I was very clear in that I cannot forecast exactly when this dog is going to face euthanasia, but I maintain that it will. It may be next year, or a few years after, but it is coming. They simply have no outs other than outgrowing their debt, while on the flip side there are too many ways in which things can go bad for them in a hurry.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    But don't worry Dougster, the CEO still kept one of his, er, I mean the company's, private planes, so you may get your plane ride yet. ;)
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you Dugly! Just because the stock went up over 30% in a year after RickyBoy said it would crater in a couple of months doesn't mean he is wrong. Did you ever consider these possibilities? a) me and tittyfuck will agree with him no matter what, so he has to be right b) in his fantasy world it IS cratering c) like he said it is all all market manipulation which the SEC will be right on d) no matter what happens when can think of a conspiracy theory to explain it away See bet you never thought of any of that, loser! Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: " I was very clear in that I cannot forecast exactly when this dog is going to face euthanasia" Get real RickyBoy. You contradict yourself constantly which is your usual MO. On days you aren't confident you'll say it will crater but you don't know when. On your confident (of which there have been at least three) you'll say collapse is imminent: either with a couple of months or a few days. But I understand that guys with your self-admitted "personality damage" have trouble keeping their story straight. :-)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Interestingly 35% is almost exactly the amount this stock has moved against RickyBoy since, over a year ago, he said collapse was just a couple of months away. That guys sure has alot of connection to the number 35%.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ruff ruff baby! Let's recap: 1. Choked with debt, including a huge tax bill that could wallop them at any time once they lose their frivolous legal arguments; 2. Creditors bending them over the table for additional financing, which they will no doubt need even more of sooner rather than later (which they are trying to obscure as due to acquisitions when they would need it anyway); 3. Actually LOSING same store sales revenues, year over year, while the economy is improving, which means that they've been piling on debt without getting the upside benefit of comparable revenue growth; 4. Continued bad decision making, not only with respect to those silly planes but, more importantly, taking on more debt to open up restaurants (of all things); 5. Pipe dreams about how they are going to "unlever" the balance sheet... Etc., etc. Oh yeah, line 'em up boys, I wanna' be the first in line to give them my money. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Let's recap:" Yes, let's recap: a) Up close to 35% since the time, about a year ago, you said collapse was just a couple of months off! Sorry RickBoy, that's what down here in reality although I am sure in your fantasy world, you are right! :-)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sticky this thread, boys and girls, for when they file for Chapter 11, because it is coming eventually.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but not at any time RickyBoy is willing to specify anymore. Just always far enough off that he is never wrong? What do you think now RickyBoy? You started with two months. Where we at now? Two years? Two decades? Two centuries?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fucked up! Right, jestie?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This kind of thread cracks me up
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice gave me the shits too
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Dugly is still using the fake 'jester' account even after admitting it was an alias? That's alucard level pathetic. It's funny to see Dugly bitching about timelines after predicting RICK would boom sometime in the next 3 years... Bold statement.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    And jestie forgets that I said RICK could beat any stock he, tittyfuck, or RickyBoy put up against it THIS year. A challenge all three of them ducked away from. Talk about confirmation bias from that passive-aggressive, depressed little bitch. What a homo. Looks like the jestie2l4 is really getting under jestie's skin. Especially since he can't "make it stop". Hope whomever controls that alias keeps using it. (jestie deserves for his misrepresentative of things I said, as I explained in the previous paragraph.)
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you Dugly! You're right, I am pissed because whomever is using this alias won't stop no matter how much I whine. Us passive-aggressive hate things we can't control. Since there is such in the world we can't we end up hating alot of things. As you probably noticed. And don't forget I not only duck out on your challenge to pick a stock that would outperform it this year, I also ran when you said you would prove to me in real time about the size of trades you make. I'll squawk alot here, but if you ask me to put up or shut up, I'll just run like the little girl that I am! Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Duke1: "How many accounts does juice have ?" Think we would need to use scientific notation to express it correctly.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Wtf - it looks like way too much work to keep all of those aliases active, lol. Fraudster, nobody could forecast when the inevitable is going to happen as there are too many variables in play. It all depends on which bad thing happens first: big tax bill is assessed; financing finally completely dries up; year over year same store revenues shrink below a tolerable threshold; cannot roll over large debt; economy goes sour again; some combination of the above; etc. But I can tell you this: The bankruptcy will happen before they get that magical REIT in place - LMAO.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Fraudster, nobody could forecast when the inevitable is going to happen as there are too many variables in play." Sure, RickyBoy, except on your three most confident days when you did try to forecast it. Remember? Initially around $8.75 you said in a couple of months. Then on a dip down to $10.40 you said imminent? Then most recently on the last earnings around $11.50. Like I say whether you think you can predict it or not depends how confident you feel on any given day, and whether you think anyone will remember your past statements and point out the contradictions or not. SOP for guys with your specific type of "personality damage" (and remember that is not my phrase, but something you yourself admitted to having). And, sorry RickyBoy, the reason this stock has shot up over 30% since you forecast imminent doom just a couple of months off nearly a year ago has nothing to do with the REIT. I would explain it to you, but if you think the 10 years you spent figuring out how to pay hookers for sex was actually a quick learning curve, I suspect this one would be way over your head. Sorry! :-)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    You're right. May be best if I just stick to my forte - snake oil sales.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Dude, nobody could have timed that little bubble run-up based upon public data and it is unlikely to repeat itself anytime in the near future, for all of the reasons discussed. Let's recap: 1. Choked with debt, including a huge tax bill that could wallop them at any time once they lose their frivolous legal arguments; 2. Creditors bending them over the table for additional financing, which they will no doubt need even more of sooner rather than later (which they are trying to obscure as due to acquisitions when they would need it anyway); 3. Actually LOSING same store sales revenues, year over year, while the economy is improving, which means that they've been piling on debt without getting the upside benefit of comparable revenue growth; 4. Continued bad decision making, not only with respect to those silly planes but, more importantly, taking on more debt to open up restaurants (of all things); 5. Pipe dreams about how they are going to "unlever" the balance sheet... Etc., etc. This is a microcap stock that is terribly easy to move and very thinly traded. Creditors understand all too well what is happening, which is why RICK is getting fucked with an elephant dick for short term financing. But keep talking and I'll keep my copy and paste handy. If you have an answer to the actual issues raised then feel free to respond to them. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Dude, nobody could have timed that little bubble run-up based upon public data" Wrong. There was actually someone on this board who did when everyone else was skeptical. Who you may ask? Well that would be me. Again, too subtle for your mind and even a year later you are completely bewildered. We are amused!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion