tuscl

The Best US Cities for Strip Clubs

Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:47 PM
1. Detroit 2. Baltimore 3. Tampa 4. New Orleans 5. San Antonio 6. Denver 7. Albuquerque 8. Los Angeles 9. Kansas City 10. Philadelphia

32 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I haven't clubbed in any of the cities on your list. However, I'm not that far from Baltimore. What makes Baltimore worthy of being on this list? Please tell me.
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    You best put Phoenix on that list, trust me on that!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Providence should be in the top 10..
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What makes these cities great for clubbing?
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    I can guarantee Phoenix is better than Albuquerque and Denver. Don't know much about Kansas city but I know it's not talked about much around here. I think patrons in Houston would take issue with you listing San Antonio on the list. And any list that doesn't include Providence and Miami is incomplete.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Upland! Fuck the rest.
  • latinalover69
    10 years ago
    I am from LA. Not sure why this would make the list? Better than Dallas, Houston, Vegas? I doubt it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I don't.
  • nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    TIJUANA/san diego PERIOD
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Tijuana, yes. San Diego, NO. Didn't you see the reports of San Diego sending in a SWAT team to check dancer IDs and photograph the dancers? What a difference 20 miles and an international border makes!
  • jthershey
    10 years ago
    Of the cities I've been a patron in: 1. Tijuana (not SD) 2. Phoenix 3. Dallas 4. Detroit 5. Miami 6. Las Vegas 7. Los Angeles I've been to others, such as Kansas City and San Antonio, and I can't even see myself adding them to the list. They were that bad. And from what my friends say, Tampa would be right at the top, but I've never been there.
  • Mal2
    10 years ago
    KANSAS CITY? Yer on drugs. No Vegas? Talking completely outta yer ass.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    out of the original list, I can see Detroit, Tampa, and LA (assuming that 'LA' includes COI) being in the top 10 (in no particular order) The others originally listed don't deserve to be ahead of Houston, Dallas, phoenix, Miami and Providence.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    The city selection DEPENDS on whether or not you are looking for sexual extras or not
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    For my money Miami beats Tampa, hands down, not even close. I've never been to a SC in San Antonio and have limited/outdated history in Houston, but based on comments around here I'd think most would agree Houston is significantly ahead of San Antonio. I'd think Dallas/Ft. Worth would be too. To those who mentioned Tijuana, the title said US. However, if we're gonna include those border area's I'd say Toronto's up there. It's a lot like Miami in that there's a variety of club styles within a 30ish minute ride with one that's bound to suit your particular fancy. But really, you'd need more information to make any sense of this. What are the criteria here? Do you just mean which cities are the easiest to score cheap extras in? Are you including adjacent areas too, is COI lumped in with LA?
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    I assume that list is based on extras available. I travel a lot on business, and I would put Providence and Tampa towards the top. The mileage was insane! Baltimore is good, but it's hit or miss if you hit "the block" because some clubs are great with extras, others...not so much. This forum helps me weed that out. I am from the Philly metro area, and there are several high mileage clubs. In north Jersey there are also several FS clubs if you like Latinas, which I love!
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    I have been clubbing in most of these cities. Albuquerque, San Antonio and Kansas City would not make my top 20. Atlanta, Dallas, Providence, and Houston certainly would.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have been to a New Orleans strip club three different times in the 90's and unless things have changed a lot, I see no reason to ever visit one there again. The security was extremely overzealous in every one, I even saw one guy get punched in the face on stage by one of the security goons, and forcefully knock on the ground with his face smashed into the ground by three others that swarmed on him, and couldn't see anything he did that warranted that treatment. Only one club in the French Quarter wasn't a dive, and the prices there were 3x the prices at other clubs, and the dancers at that club were mostly in the 7 range in looks. The clubs outside the quarter were not any better. Lap dances at all the clubs were lame.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    OP is a troll on this one
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Extras are (almost) the norm in Detroit. That's why the high rating.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    definitely +Toronto if we're going international
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    I DO club in Kansas City and nearby Kansas. Like others I'd love to hear your justification for listing it. When was the last time you clubbed here --- ten years ago?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    AND NONE of your reviewed clubs are in KC!
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Remove San Antonio, New Orleans, Denver, Albuquerque, Kansas City, Philadelphia. Replace with Miami, Las Vegas, Houston, Providence, ESL, Phoenix. Change Los Angeles to COI.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    What Sinclair said. *Nobody* talks about the quality of strip clubs in San Antonio or Kansas City, for example. *Everyone* knows that SCs in Miami and Providence, for instance, are among the best.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    Providence a year ago, yes. Now, no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That was a pretty fucked up list for the most part – I could have done almost as good a job by picking names out of a hat. sinclair has it right.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Denver has gotten somewhat better for milage but still has no business on this list
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    How did KC. Clubbed there once and will not waste my money again when I am in town.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Best US Cities for Strip Clubs according to who?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The REAL Best US Cities for Strip Clubs 1. Gils Rock 2. Brandywine 3. Clayno 4. Bayou Gauche 5. Cottonwood Shores 6. Fowler 7. La Luz 8. Spreckels 9. Tonganoxie 10. Blue Bell Same states, but just another mostly worthless opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion