tuscl

is kissing cuties frowned upon in some/most club?

dutchman2000
Oklahoma
Friday, March 14, 2014 7:21 PM
Kind of new at this game. But got a few dances from a girl who has become a CF I guess. Best dances so saved my $ for her. I enjoy hanging out and talking with her too. Anyway, spent my budget for the night and I new she was kind of in a hurry to snag a big spender that was there so I let her know I was done spending. As we settled up, I thought she was going to say something and was waiting and she leaned in and gave me quick kiss on the lips (never happened with her or any other in this club before). Then she's looking over my shoulder into main floor like hoping no-one saw it. Not sure who she was looking at or why she but moved on quick. Just wondering if that tends to be a "foul" in most clubs or what???

28 comments

• dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    I meant "custies" but that wording works too.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The clubs don't give a shit. That is completely up to the dancer. I get kisses from some for just being there.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    We don't use "custies" here. That's a derogatory term used on Stripperweb The correct terminology is PL
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Kissing on the lips or cheek is common in most clubs and I don't think anyone thinks much of it.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    If she agrees, go for it. The correct terminology is NOT PL.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ and this comes from a PL
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ just like the rest of us here
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Nothing to get excited about until she slips you some tongue.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Most don't, some do, some do when they're drunk.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "Kissing on the lips or cheek is common in most clubs and I don't think anyone thinks much of it." I guess it all depends on where you club. I've never had a stripper kiss me on the mouth. I've had them give me kisses on the cheek, but that's about it.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I kind of avoid kissing on the lips, not knowing whose spunk may be residing in her mouth. Now when OTC and I know she's brushed her teeth, that's another matter.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've seen a dancer plant a kiss on a customer's lips while he was tipping her on stage. If a dancer has more than one regular in the club at the same time, she will not kiss a regular on the lips in plain view because the other regular will be jealous, maybe that was why she did that Dutchman. In general kissing on the lips seems to be saved for the lapdances, not in plain view.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    I've had full on make out sessions with some dancers. It just depends on them.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    To the OP: are you young? Back in the early 1980's, before Rock Hudson and the fear of AIDS, standard practice in strip clubs was to tip a dollar to the dancer on stage and you got a nice deep French kiss. (At least in Midwest). Of course, lap dances, as they exist today, were non-existent. Win some, lose some.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Dutch - in my expereience, kisses on the cheek are common enough, but kisses on the lips are NOT the norm. Dancers seem to save this for their best regulars. I've only gotten them from CF's and in the main club it has been the quick kiss and move on that you describe, like they don't want other custies or dancers to see. Good news is that each time that first kiss was like an ice breaker, and led to some nice make-out sessions/DFK in VIP. Something to look forward to with your CF if you're into that :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    The clinic frowns upon it.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    it depends on the area and club
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "it depends on the area and club" @Mjxo1 - Could you be less specific? lol
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Depends on the club and area. I don't think that most clubs care about a simple kiss, but DFK on the open floor is another matter.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Kissing is one of the few things that goes on in strip clubs that is not illegal. So why should the club care?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What if you were kissing her ass? Is that fowned on?
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    My 3rd ever ATF used to enjoy DATY with me in VIP, and every time I did that, immediately she'd move in for DFK. Guess she loved her own taste. I greatly loved ALL her lips. P
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @3LeggedMan- I've had favorites who did the same thing. I even had a 3 way once where I ate the one and then the other kissed me on the lips, so she was tasting her partner. As for kissing, I believe kissing on the cheek is fairly common, at least at some clubs. As for on the lips, that gets you kicked out of some clubs, but at other clubs, they really don't care one way or another. But it is mostly a private matter, because what dancer wants to be seen kissing a guy in front of other potential customers? That said, every time I see my favorite strip club bartender, it's always a lip lock with her.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    With my ATF as soon as we get back in the dance area we usually start plenty of DFK right up till she takes care of mini me then we are done kissing till she finds her scope.If she has a few drinks will dfk me out on the floor but usually its just a quick small french kiss when out in the regular area of the club sometimes if someone walks into the smoking area on us they may catch the to of us trying to swallow each others tonsils. I always remind her it is her fault she started it a couple of visits after we started with a quick kiss on the lips she shoved her tongue to the back of my mouth and from then on it was game on.She is definitely the best kisser I have ever kissed. For all of you who are going to go on and on about not knowing who else she is kissing or what else she is sucking. Who's dick is your wife sucking while you are out strip clubbing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A peck on the lips is often in appreciation of you being a good custy to her and to also keep you on the PL hook ($$$). Some dancers do not like to be seen kissing a custy b/c they feel that the next guy that she dances for is going to expect/want the same treatment.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Dey b kissn n lickn ma dick rite at da bar in frontz ov everbodi !
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    In most of the clubs I go to -- both extras and non-extras -- kissing on the lips will get the girl in huge trouble, and in clubs that serve alcohol it's a pretty serious offense. When kissing on the lips happens to me, it happens in the VIP or private booth, and if the VIP has cameras, then she'll wrap us in a wall of her hair before she goes in. A peck on the cheek is generally fine in all those clubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yesterday I had two strippers come up to me, still in their street clothes to ask how I was and give me a kiss on the lips. Does being in street clothes change anything?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion