tuscl

Mininum age 30 to get in?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:57 AM
Diamond Jim's (was Stella's) 1381 S Hamilton Rd Columbus, Ohio 43227 Avatar sugspice862010 Prop sugspice862010 Ignore sugspice862010 Send Private Message to sugspice862010 Joined: Mar 2014 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Reviewed on: March 10, 2014 Visited on: Tuesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 1-5 Star_Rating_2 Dancers Star_Rating_5 Value Star_Rating_2 Atmosphere Star_Rating_3 Overall I thought it was a lot of fun. Boyfriend and I went. Seems they changed it you have to be at least 30 to get in. I would reccomend to anyone.the one dancer we talked with was beautiful and funny. I wasnt crazy about the jukebox versus a dj. But overall we had a blast. The bathroom was small but clean. I think there were 4 or 5 girls working one of them was hispanic. The girls seemed to be very diverse in ethnicity shape and size. The bartender was nice and the other customers seemed pretty laid back

22 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That's Alucards review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    This is an example of why I don’t like articles that are written by a chick and are of the form “I went w/ my husband/bf …” What a shitty article IMO.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I would be ok with the 30 yo minimum, as long as it didn't apply to the dancers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Aztec calendar.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Only women care about the bathrooms. Guys will pee anywhere.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I was doing a stint in western PA,where I saw a MMA dude pick up a urinal mint and bite it in half.I pissed in the girls room.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I care about the bathrooms in a strip club. After drinking even sodas for an hour, you have to "go." There's one club here in Seattle (Centerfolds), that has such an awful bathroom "situation" (one unisex bathroom for the entire club, and it's very unsanitary), that when it's time to "go," it's time for me to go. I like the idea of an "over 30" strip club. I think the idea has some merit. (Sorry if that offends the younger crowd on TUSCL.)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Only women care about the bathrooms. Guys will pee anywhere" Speak for yourself, pal.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    At Centerfolds in Seattle its lots of fun when a dancer comes in while you are taking a leak and offers to hold it for you!
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    On second glance, subject club is a hostess club. Meaning more emphasis on drink hustle and convo vs stage show/lapdances.I guess club wants a more mature clientele. But why 30 ? Just so happens that 30 is the minimum age requirement for being qualified to run for US Senator. (25 for US Representative). So if this club is going to be associated with a political scandal, a mere young Congressman won't do- must be Senator or higher. Club has to uphold its standards, ya' know. Speaking of srandards, sclvr5005 has a point. I refuse to pee in the woods, unless there is snow on the ground for me to display my handiwork !
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    As a wee lad, I use to go to Dodgers Stadium. When it was time to pee me lil' pee pee out, I had to use the trough. The trough to a 6 year old is chest high. That means that as a wee laddie, you might see more dicks pissing than you like. Oh, me Irish eyes are blinded.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I wrote my name in the snow out behind my girl friends house once and her father got all pissed off because it was in her hand writing. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-I wonder what he would've done if it was his wife's handwriting?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Slick for a long time in the Boston area, whether you went to a Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox or Patriots game you had to pee in a trough. That's because we're so smart and class y in Boston .
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    TT, you remember the most minute details of your travels! Slick, I remember the same troughs! Although I was a bit older than you when Dodger Stadium opened. Shadow, That makes a great story, but based on where you've said you've lived in your lifetime, I don't recall any being in snowy climates.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    In Downtown LA, there's this dive bar that I use to go to on Tuesday nights. They had a unique trough. It was too much trough for one man but not enough trough for two.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Damn right I give a shit about the ladies room. It's where I stalk unsuspecting strippers and pounce on the gimpy ones that separate from the herd.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-A true Tigress on the hunt.
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    Most strippers that have mentioned it have said that they do not like the younger ones (i.e. under 25) because all they seem to do is sit by the stage and gawk, but mostly do not buy dances. So the girls cannot survive on the occasional $1 that they throw on stage.
  • cresetstidas
    10 years ago
    This place was 25 and older when I went there about a month ago. They through out a couple of guys who were in their early 20s who seemed confused about being tossed out. The little Filipino bartender just yelled at them to get out until they left. They definitely welcome dancers under 30. It is a bit nice having the young'ns kept out. Though this is a hostess club emphasizing the drink hustle, mileage can be very good there. Keeping the younger guys out and a low amount of customers at a time helps keep it that way.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I think 30 is An EXCELLENT minimum age requirement for Strip Clubbing. Guys should be well established with a steady income and HOPEFULLY not have an adolescent mind any longer. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion