tuscl

Pussy

crazyjoe
Colorado
I saw this review today. I laughed because this guy is either a big pussy or a liar. 3 girls, 3 Songs each @ $20 ea, $250 in 15 minutes

labhelpsf 

Aug 2012

: 7 

Baby Dolls
10250 Shady Trail
Dallas, Texas  75220

March 3, 2014
 Wednesday Evening
 25-99

Dancers 

Value

Atmosphere 

Stopped by on a Wed about 8pm. I was in the place about 2 min before a girl walked up to an asked me to sit down. I did the next thing I knew she called two others over as well as the waitress. They all ordered drinks. Keep in mind I did not ask for any of this and the waitress did not give me a chance to refused. The next thing I know she needs $60 for the drinks!

then one of the girls starts taking my belt off. I stop her. She keeps at it. I then ask if the clock is running and stand up. they all say yes, three songs. that's three girls, three songs @$20. I've been in the place all of 15 mins and I find myself $250 lighter. the next thing I know a bouncer is looming. I pay up and walk out. Other than one girl trying to remove my belt BEFORE she gives me a dance, I've had no interaction with any of these girls, much less received a dance. Most of the conversation I had was refusing to let her remove my belt and refusing offers for a private dance. I could not get a price for a private dance which set off alarms in my head.

Clearly being polite will result in you being charged $20 a dance for a girl to stand in the vicinity. I paid up and let the girls know my feelings about being ripped off and walked out. I will admit all three we very attractive.

Value rating is very low. I probably won't be back.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes. One or the other.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What the hell does he mean by "probably won't be back"? Geez
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Thankfully, in recognition of people like this I saved for retirement knowing there'd be no one smart enough working to pay my social security.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Judging from the other reviews for this place, I'd say this guy was completely lost, and was really at E11ven in Miami.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'll comment with the assumption that it was a sincere review. (Possibly posted for the wrong club, as Rockstar speculated.) Since the reviewer specifically mentioned that the bouncer was involved, it could have been a pre-organized scam between those three dancers and the bouncer. Scams certainly do occur in strip clubs. But this one with four people altogether, is among the largest I've ever read of. A more common scam is with just two dancers; they'll team up to cheat a customer. With two (or more) against one, the customer is more easily intimidated.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I can't imagine this experience at this club. Seems like maybe a competitor review.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ TxV: Good thought. After I wrote my comment and read your's, I went back and looked at the OP's history. He reviewed the same club in December, and described a similar experience. See:

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=304675

(Scroll down to his December review.) But he's reviewed other clubs too--a couple in Dallas, and some in other states. So, I don't know what to think about his sincerity now.

• skibum609
    11 years ago
    Bouncer tells me to pay for something I didn't request I tell him fuck off call the cops and leave.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    A push over for sure. Seems sincere though.

This goes back to the SC business model discussion. Why go into a club just to be hustled like that.

Used to be SC's were the only game in town so we had to fight thru this BS. Now, so many good options making dealing with such bullshit less attractive.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Alcohol may have been involved.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with club goer. Two can be legit but 3 or 4 working together seems fishy.

I have been to this club a few times. There is generally not a high hussle. Most will take no and move on. I did have a pair of girls there from Memphis try to hussle me. All you have to do is say no. If that doesnt work stand up and walk around
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ skibum...you got that right. Spoken as my attorney would have
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I read that review when it was posted.

Having lived in Dallas and visited Baby Dolls countless times; the review does not match my personal experience nor does it jive w/ probably all the other reviews I’ve read of Baby Dolls (BDs has 1300+ reviews and I read all the new ones that are posted daily).

At first I thought the review was from a disgruntled customer that probably did not get what he wanted for w/e reason and thus wanted to trash/get-back-at the club – BDs is about the last SC I would think where that would happen.

Only other possible reason would have been that he posted to the wrong club as others have mentioned – that did not cross my mind but could have been what happened.
  • Anabellaohio
    11 years ago
    From his reviews he seems like a cheap asshole. Maybe they remembered him and decided to play a trick on him.

Maybe he was sitting in some vip area he was unaware of? He asked them if the clock was running. Since when is a clock running in an ordinary floor area of a club?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you enter a VIP area without paying, it seems like the club would send a bouncer over to kick you out of the VIP area.

I'm thinking the guy was not honest with the details. If someone can blow 250 without getting upset and did not get angry if he got nothing for the money, either details are missing or the guy is paid way too much.
  • bubba267
    11 years ago
    Papi is spot on. I lived in Dallas myself, and simply don't believe that scenario occurred in that club. Who knows if he posted for the wrong club, or tried and failed at "over the top" extras... Just doesn't ring true or even like a remote possibility for those of us who spent much time there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion