tuscl

OT Jersey Cheerleader Sues Parents for College Tuition

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:33 AM
Seems like stripping would be an ideal way to solve this young lady's problems: [view link]

21 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Or she could find a sugar daddy....say, one that was really into cheerleaders... Hey, wait a minute!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    She's a perfect candidate for a stripper. She wants people to give her money without working for it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What a spoiled little bitch. She needs a pimp to teach her some manors
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    This kid is about to learn the hard way I suspect. She is 18, legally an adult. Even if the court determines that she is unable to stand on her own, which I somehow find doubtful as she looks healthy enough, there is no way that they are going to compel the parents to pay for the college of her choice. I'm seriously wondering if she is fucking the attorney, because I cannot understand why else he would take this dog of a case to court.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Not when financial aid is in play - you HAVE to share parents information and money UNLESS you are 25 OR have joined the military. Otherwise, you pay on your own dime or wait until your 25 and can get financial aid. The parents think they are being parenty, but are setting up this girl to fail.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    She needs to sue the government so that financial aid is to the student, regardless of student "resources" until she is 25. How do I know? Had a drunk for a father and he sure wasn't going to pay or help in any way. Yes, the gift that keeps on giving.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She sounds spoiled to me as well. She can get a free ride at U of Vermont, take it! She's hot too...I agree she's banging her lawyer as this is a stupid case, and she should dance if she wants to go to a different college.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She needs to sue the government so that financial aid is to the student, regardless of student "resources" until she is 25." Wouldn't being emancipated have the same effect? Yet the article says she's fighting that.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    steve: Yes; she doesn't want to get a government loan, she wants a gift from her parents.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Deogol, for the most part you are right, but financial aid administrators do have the authority to apply a dependency override. They don't like to do it because it is a red flag when they are audited, but it can be done. The current rules were adopted in 1991 to curb abuses, but I was still able to get the override in '93 and '94. Now don't get me wrong, the override is not easy to get. I had to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I was completely self supporting and had no other means of paying for college. I had to submit tax returns and rental agreements for two whole years, along with utility bills and current pay stubs. They had to see not only that I lived on my own for all of that time, but that I had actually been earning enough over all of that time to support myself (in other words, that my parents were not paying my bills). I remember the first year that I did it, as the guy signed the FAFSA and placed his signature in the special spot specifically designed for the override. I nearly jumped for joy. If he had not done so, I might have had to wait another 2 years before entering my junior year of college. But this girl is never going to get an override given her situation, at least until she is on her own for some period of years (which she actually doesn't want - lol). But, if the parents are to be believed, she did this to herself by bucking the household rules and then expecting them to pay for the college of her choice.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Put that bitch to work in the coal mines.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Better yet open a SC in a mine! Talk about a captive audience!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Make her a prison bitch
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    What amazes me is the inane and simplistic posts wondering if she is banging the attorney. You folks capable of reading? Her attorney is her scummy boyfriends father.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The little cunt is 18 but did not want to follow her parents rules while under their roof and was told follow the rules or get out. It was her choice to leave and she can come back any time she agrees to follow the house rules. I would pay for the rest of her high school tuition and get a restraining order for her and her attorney. If the court so much as hears this case it will be a disaster for every parent everywhere. Teachers will encourage kids to leave and stick parents with the bill. The attorney should have a rope tied around him and the other end tied to bumper of a transcontinental truck and the truck should be sent on its way with a tip for the driver for extra fuel it going to cost to drag a pile of shit across the country. Really, the lawyer should censured for bringing a frivolous lawsuit but won't because judges are lawyers too and take care of their own. What do you call a plane load of lawyers that crashes, burns and all occupants die a horrible death...... A good start!! Why did the infectious disease lab change from using rats to using lawyers for testing.... There are some things that a rat just will not do! I would never recommend anyone to have children today. I discouraged my children telling then they can't afford to.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    "The attorney should have a rope tied around him and the other end tied to bumper of a transcontinental truck and the truck should be sent on its way with a tip for the driver for extra fuel it going to cost to drag a pile of shit across the country." Lol...that is the funniest thing I have heard all day
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    A scary precedent if the courts ruled in her favor. Though it doesn't appear she has much of a case.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lawyers, What's the difference between a dead rabbit on the road and a dead lawyer on the road? There ae skid marks in front of the rabbit.
  • calvinrex
    10 years ago
    UPDATE: The judge in the case has made an initial ruling against Ms. Canning: [view link] Also, not sure how I missed it the first time but she's a CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL. And if you check the photos in the link above, her friends are also hottiea. I stand by my earlier career counseling
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Catholic schoolgirl & cheerleader? Holy smokes!
  • gsv
    10 years ago
    tbh, if she fucks me every day i'll pay for her college.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion