Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fail.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Hoist by his own petard.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A friend and I had an in depth discussion about this video some time ago. I think it fake, yet he did not. Strong points were presented on both sides.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Looked real to me. Yikes!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

what a dumb ass

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rock,

Agreed it looks real. That is what fakes are suppose to do. The details is where it gets sketchy.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Verrry Interrrresting!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What a dumbass. If that is fake, it is one dumb way to try to get 15 seconds of fame

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

crazy,

Perhaps, but it worked.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Why do you think it's fake?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I vote fake. The way the camera fell looked unrealistic plus of course it landed in just the right place.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rock,

I'm not going to review it again as I did before. I do recall that it was something to do with camera placement and the projectile trajectory.

Profile picture for calvinrex
calvinrex
•

Fake.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

My strategy on these video's that go viral are to assume they are fake until proven otherwise.

Take that Jimmy Kimmel!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good troll

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I win! Or maybe the fake reveal was fake???

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement