tuscl

EXTRAS !!!

Sunday, March 2, 2014 3:10 PM
i have been reading a ton of reviews about trying to find clubs tht give out extras in the NJ/PA area i wish there where a section for this on every state or an icon or something next to the club if its been know to give out extras caue lets be real guys the main reason alot of us go to some clubs lol ! why blow 200 dollars just to see an ass shake when you can go somewhere else and get a hell of alot more ! it be nice if they incorperated this into the site rather than having to read tons of reviews on a club to find out what the deal is! but hey if anyone knows of any in NJ/PA let me know!

8 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Hey! The cops would like to know too and they also can read this.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Bobo, The availability of extras dancer, and by club varies so much and changes so frequently that it would likely become dated information quickly if it was indicated as you have suggested.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I offer them 200 for otc. Doing ITC is not good as the privacy of a bed at a notel.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Clubs don't give extras; dancers sell them.
  • bobofdoom159
    10 years ago
    i doubt cops are on this sight reading random reviews looking for clubs in a random area .... just highly unlikely plus it all in the reviews of all clubs anyway ! so posting it here would make no diffrence
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I think if people started posting dancers names and details of extras they provide, the cops would check it out eventually. Cops read C/L and make busts and set up stings routinely. A TUSCL review that names names and extras provided could set the dancer up for a sting, especially if the local police already had their eye on a particular club. It's my belief the police in general already know about "extras" clubs and leave them alone as per some arrangement, unless there's political pressure from somewhere. But if you wave it as a flag in their faces, they may feel compelled to follow up.
  • bobofdoom159
    10 years ago
    i agree with you rock star alot of times they look the other way unless other wise ! im not asking to be very selective just asking if anyone knows in that area or of heard of any thts all
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    If Extras are tough to come by because of location, you might want to try.... pof ( [view link] ) I was able to get two ladies for a date when I was in Houston. It was way cheaper doing it that way, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion