tuscl

Stripper Roomies

So there's this super cute waitress at the club where my CF dances. She's the same "type" as my CF - slim, petite, brunette, girl next door with a nice, tight little ass. Turns out she and my CF are BFFs, and recently became roommates. When she told me that, all kinds of fantasies starting playing in my head, lol

I imagine it's pretty common for dancers to have other dancers/waitresses as roomies. Anyone got any good stories?

9 comments

11 years ago
    One fave had a hot stripper roomie. They kept it on the down low but eventually I learned they were lesbian lovers. Not bi, full on lesbian.

You never would have known it from their lap dances in the club. This club was pretty strict yet these girls did far more HOP and MOP than the average girl there. My fave liked a lot of nipple play, giving and receiving. That made even more sense when I learned of her true sexual identity.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I knew two that were room mates once. One was a fav at the time and the other chased my fav around with a butcher knife once. That ended that.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I had a interesting experience with roomies

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I knew two strippers that went way back. They were cellies. In YA.
    11 years ago
    Actually forgot I know another two. One is a long time fave in Vegas. She comes over to my room nightly when I'm in town and we have a pay for play arrangement. The play only extends to a hand job.

Her roomie works at the same club. She is essentially a working girl who uses the club for extra income and leads. Each has her limits. They steer clients to each other, depending on their wants.

Like any roomies they have their squabbles but overall it works for them.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't have any really good stories, but my current fave at my #2 club does acknowledge that one of the other dancers there is her roommate. It seems more a matter of convenience than any sort of fantasy come to life, FWIW.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    2 weeks ago I wrote about two strippers sharing a motel room with two pit bulls. That has now changed. They have both moved back in with one of them's boy friend.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    The pit bulls moved in with one of their boyfriends? Kinky! ;-)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A few years back I ended up doing 2 girl OTC in their shared hotel room. The stripper who invited me was an 8 who I had prior dealings with, but to my pleasant surprise her roommate was a young, beautiful and lithe 9.5. They even classed the place up with a bottle of Grey Goose on ice in the sink - nice! I had a great time and we even passed the vodka bottle around during a brief break in all of the action.

At the time, I did not know that they were also girlfriends, which I learned about 18 months later when I once again did OTC with my original hookup. It should have dawned on me back then though, not only because they were in the same room, but also how un-self conscious they were with each other during the romp.

These are the types of memories that we hold onto for a lifetime. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion