tuscl

OT: Cuddling business is booming, Part 2

If you're in need of a cuddle session, look no further than Samantha Hess, a professional snuggler in Oregon who just opened her own professional cuddling store...which she named "Cuddle Up To Me".

She charges $60 an hour for private cuddling sessions, and business is apparently booming.

Hess had 1,000 customers in the first week of her store opening.
A lot of her clients are men who suffer from severe traumatic diseases or disabilities that prevent them from having frequent human contact.

http://www.businessinsider.com/professio…

9 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Could cuddling studios be a threat to strip clubs? They seem to be targeting the same prime customer demographic - lonely, unmarried, socially awkward PL's and $60 for an hour of cuddling sounds like a value proposition compared to $20-$30 for a 3-min lapdance.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    If i had one i would go...pay $60 then a extra $120 for a fuck
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    6 months tops before there's a sexual assault of some type against one of these cuddlers. You can't just snuggle up in bed with horny desperate PLs and deny them all sexual pleasures. Somebody's gonna lose control.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Could LDK be replaced by CDK'ing?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Either assault or stalking. While I like and understand this idea and until they figure out how to weed out the genuine whackos, dogs and cats are probably better solutions.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Is this supposed to be some kind of sexual surrogacy? Maybe some people want that? I would just follow Duke69's excellent advice. In AAMP sessions I have enjoyed cuddling and kissing during the "in between time".

SJG
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    In a month she will be fucking and sucking like they all end up
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    I charge 5times more per hour for cuddling and strip club is best place to do it in terms is security for the pro cuddler.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Great idea and great business.
    I think this will go far - just like therapeutic massage.
    In fact - massage and cuddle and hugs and tea-time would be a great idea too.
    Yes - i'd visit this joint.

While creeps exist everywhere and every business is subject to hazards, this one is no different.
    Look at the owner of this biz - Samantha Hess - great personality, and a great wing-girl - but hardly evoking romance and sexy thoughts.

Now Lena - don't you be gettin into cuddle biz - naughty you !

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion