tuscl

OT: Ban all knives!

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
At Least 28 Dead, Dozens Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree

A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least 28 people and injuring more than 160 others in what the country was calling a terrorist strike, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/least-…

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like The Axe Gang has some competition.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Something must be done about these evil knives! Arrest all knife sellers! Ban all knives! Disarm and arrest all knife owners! (Eh, Alucard?)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This incident brings a new definition to chop suey.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow that is crazy
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Ban all chinese
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I was waiting for this. My first reaction was that in American these guys could have killed hundreds with legal semi-automatic weapons.

Not that I want to ban guns; I don't. I just get pissed that when things like the CT school event happened that some people think a few dead children is not a reasonable price to pay for unlimited gun ownership. Freedom isn't easy, and we must realize that innocent deaths are just the price we pay for it. Even if they're children.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    We don't have "unlimited" gun ownership. There are tons of restrictions on who can have weapons, what kinds of weapons, what type of ammunition. And while I can understand the knee-jerk reaction to a school shooting, banning guns isn't going to keep a determined bad guy from killing a bunch of people. He may get a black market gun, or he may just choose another tool...knives, explosives, etc. Taking guns way from the people who follow the rules won't help. People who don't follow the law don't give a shit about regulations, bans or anything else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion