tuscl

Whales

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:49 AM
I absolutely hate it when the hottest girl in the club for the entire time I'm there is locked down by a old ass whale. That shit is fucking annoying. I've been seeing it too damn often.

32 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    haha, this is exactly why I like making visits to the SC on Thursday nights. It can be difficult to get the attention of the girl you want on the two busiest nights (Friday and Saturday) whether she's being locked down by a whale or just a group guys. Not to say it can't happen on a day besides Friday or Saturday night, because it obviously can, but we all know clubs are a lot less busy on those other days. I won't front though, there's been a few times when I've been guilty of locking down a girl for a long period of time. I usually compensate her well for it, though.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Don't go hating on whales. Old fat guys need love too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Thanks, jack!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What about a young whale? The ladies call me Orca.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    That's why I try to club on weekend nights. When the talent is good the geriatrics are no competition for a Hot STUD.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've read on here that all Whales are fat. I dunno. I'm fat and some may say I'm a whale. So maybe it's true. My ATF was the hottest girl in the club. A 10. I loved it when she would come out of the dressing room....all the others guys would look at her like an oasis in the desert. But she would walk past them all just to spend the entire night with me. Fat guys need love too. Indeed!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is in high demand too. I'm no whale, so I have no problem with her leaving my lap to make some money. She really can't live on just what I give her! She always comes back to me when she's done and that's all I ask.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What happened to "Save the Whales"?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, Sounds like my story. Although, in recent times I've "un-whaled" a lot. Strangely enough, I seem to often attract the better looking dancers. Perhaps they feel I am harmless, or maybe the biker persona. No idea, but I like it!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Learn to live with it. A fact of clubbing.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Whales. Lke em or hate em. No prob with me. Chicks like good money. One dancer confided to me she is into whales, dealers, and DJs. Have no problem with that.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of money in my 50's and 60's, I'm gonna be a whale in the strip clubs then. I will lock down the hottest girl for her entire shift. The only time she will leave my side is when she has to go on stage lol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised nobody made any Moby Dick references yet.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you can't run with the old dogs, stay on the porch. :)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I don't even consider myself a big spender, let alone a whale and I do fine, most likely because if my current fav is too busy with others to even look at me I find someone else.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I don't consider myself a whale (maybe a small one, like a beluga) and I don't spend an entire night in a club (2 hrs top), but it's very common for a fav to stay with me for my whole visit. And why not? She gets to relax, have a drink or two, maybe a bite to eat, secure that she's got a long series of dances or VIP in the bag. Plenty of time for her to chase the young, broke-ass knuckleheads for a single $20 lapper after I leave.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    there are a few things that happened to me that afterwards i always stayed with that customer for majority of my shift. near christmas a customer of mine came in and gave me a card with a few hundred dollar bills in it as a gift, he also got several more lap dances that day while he also let me still work the club, i always came back to him. another customer gave me extremely fancy diamond ring as a gift, and he still got several dances ... there are all types of things you can do to get the dancer to stay with you besides being a whale. Of course there could also be gift giving behind the scenes that you may not be aware of explaining why the dancer let the whale dominate her time. I also know that dancers love expensive perfume and i have seen many of them drop other customers when their perfume guy comes in.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Gain way?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I was an old, fat, whale at one time. I'm just not a whale anymore. With my ATF, I did command a substantial portion of her time. But, I would take breaks between VIP sessions to allow other customers to have access to her, and I would get dances with other dancers during those breaks. On another website I was once criticized for hogging that dancer's time. Apparently that poster didn't notice my pattern that after every half hour with her, she was free to accept other customers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The girls are all about the Benjamins!! If you want their attention bring more money.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I totally thought this was going to be a thread bitching about fat girls, I was ready to jump on board. I can't stand those big girls walking around obstructing my view, and that goes for you big guys too: sit the fuck down unless you're going somewhere, don't be wandering the fuck around for no reason. I sure as shit don't want no dances from the big girls, nor do I want to buy them a drink while they nearly crush me. I really couldn't care less if someone hogs the dancer I wanted to talk to. I do my share of that very same thing. Its not that often, but on occasion I'll do you one worse - I'll just keep her from going in to work that night all together and you won't even get to see her at all.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @dolfan- Lol @motorhead- your ATF is a 10? I know you have high standards, so your ATF must be off the charts good looking. I rarely see a 10 in a strip club, maybe once a year. You sure your rating of her isn't clouded by the make out sessions you have with her? :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I sometimes like it when whales hog up the prime talent. Saves me a lot of money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is how bizarro SC world works – just like in the “normal” world; the good looking guy gets the attention and time from the girls; in the bizarro world; the guy with the big wallet is the stud – life isn’t perfect
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    HaHaHaHaHa
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Lol. I'm one of those assholes that locks up the hottest chick in the joint for the whole afternoon. Only problem is I'm not an old fat guy.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol papi-chulo
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you want more attention just be interesting
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't care about whales and they don't impact my clubbing at all. There's plenty to go around and if there is nothing of quality available on a visit I pocket my cash for another day.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ranukam... Yup. Could be. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukam, I would imagine we all think of our ATF as a 10. However, I don't. More like an 11 or 12. :) Has a lot to do with her being Asian.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    The strip club is a fragile ecosystem and the whale often plays a vital role in it. If whales never came to your club what would happen to the quality of the girls? If the whales weren't blowing large amounts of cash, keeping the club in the black, what crazy shit would the manager try to pull? Gouging the customers(harder) and screwing the dancers(harder) with extra fees? And when the dancers get annoyed you know you'll be feeling it to some degree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion