tuscl

rickdugan was right.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, February 24, 2014 6:37 AM
Dressing classy can bring good results at a strip club. I have always been the opposite. I was wearing shorts and t-shirts with sleazy sexually suggestive remarks on them. I saw my action starting to slip. So yesterday I made the big change to classy and got a lot of positive reaction. You can view my new look at the last photo on my profile page. $12.62 from [view link].

11 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    How about: [view link]
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "'Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Of course I was right. They didn't nominate me for a Nobel Prize for inventing The System for nothing you know. Also about you folks started to show some gratitude instead of constantly mocking me and my genius!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Was the outfit in that pic polyester? I only wear polyester. ;)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I like dressing comfortably (no matter where I go, strip club or not) and suits are not comfortable, at least to me. I'm with you shadow, I normally roll with shorts and a T-shirt.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Cool shirt shadowcat! You'll have to let us know how it works in the long run.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Now I know what to wear if I ever make it to a club in NYC. Problem is......polyester is difficult to find these days:)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    It's spent $$$$ and the "Roll"! ;)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Sorry Rick. it's machine washable cotton. :)
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Shado be bout 93 naw !
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    shadow, that's too bad. Farmer is right, polyster is getting damned hard to find nowadays. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion