tuscl

"Luv u hun"

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, February 24, 2014 3:58 AM
"Luv u hun" is a text a stripper sent me on Saturday. Maybe I'm becoming a surly old curmudgeon, but I don't like being called "hun." Strippers used to call me "sweetheart" or "baby" or "lover." But more and more they address me as "hun," which is an ugly shortening of "honey." A hun was a fierce nomadic warrior that invaded the Roman empire. I don't think of myself as a hun. How can I get strippers to stop calling me "hun" without sounding like a grumpy old man?

12 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Hmm...maybe tell her from now on she is to refer to you as "Daddy"?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer it when they call me God or Jesus.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Whenever they call me any of those pet names, I just tell them that I prefer to be called by my real name. That usually works.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My ATF and all my faves used my real name or they would be neither. Most I used their real names. Very few became a fave if I didn't know their real name.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    "Why so formal, call me Attila."
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I guess I could tell strippers what I like to be called. How about "the non-Italian stallion"?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I dislike that talk too, and bringing it up may not help either. I also hate people saying luv, or love you as well. I'd rather keep it to a business transaction.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Complete agreement with you, jack. I also hate being called 'luv'. I would much prefer strippers to address me as......'My Lord'.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I hate when a stripper calls me baby.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Delete her.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    If she sends a text to you without your name and instead a term of endearment, consider that the exact same text is being sent to multiple recipients. I am not a big texter but I like to keep it short and simple "Hi Joe, how are ya?" it is personal, thoughtful and %100 simple to comprehend
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I might ask her how she knew I was related to Atilla the Hun? Did I tell her that one night? Maybe I did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion