tuscl

Dances for Free?

New to the discussion board, so forgive me if this topic has already been explored.

Have you ever done anything that resulted in you getting a free dance? I used to be active in alt.sex.strip-clubs, and there was a guy in there who gave me some good advice. Give her a massage during the lap dance. Massage whatever you can. Don't be overtly sexual. You'll be surprised what a simple backrub gets you.

I figured I'd give it a try. I have now received a free dance (or its equivalent) in two different clubs. One in Erie, PA and one in Pittsburgh, PA. The girls liked the backrub so much, they didn't want to stop. And hell, I wasn't gonna.

I suspect the girl has to be having a good night or be extremely tired for this to work. Has anybody else had this kind of success with this approach or any other?

Understand, I wasn't TRYING to get her to give me a free dance, it's just sort of interesting that it happened in two different clubs.

9 comments

• luckyone
    19 years ago
    Just got a free one last week. It was my birthday and a dancer who my friend gets a fair number of dances from comes over and starts giving me a dance. I figured he had set it up but he swears she just said she was going to do it for free. One other time years ago and that was on my birthday too.
  • v.i.perv.
    19 years ago
    is it ok if the girl counts low and you know it ive had som any over charge me i think its fair
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    I had one unusual experience where I had paid for several couch dances with one dancer. She said that her "sister" was new to the club, and hadn't gotten a dance all night. When I told her that I had already spent the small amount of money I had with me, she gave me the cash to pay for a couch dance with her sister. I've never had a stripper give me money before!!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Casualguy, as I've mentioned before, I too find that I enjoy massages more than lap dances. In fact I've gotten to the point that I visit 2 different massage therapists regularly but rarely go to strip clubs anymore. And not only do I enjoy it more, it's also cheaper. That's what I call a win-win.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I remember getting one or two back and neck rubs while at a strip club. I believe one dancer told me she was a massage therapist or something like that or working on it. I let her massage my back and neck and paid her $5 in the strip club. I think she got my arms too but wasn't sure why. I believe I enjoyed the massage better than some lap dances. I don't remember massaging any backs but I did have one girl who had recent breast surgery say her doctor told her that her breasts should be massaged. She put me to work. I wonder if I could do part time work as a breast massage therapist. :)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I've had dancers throw in an extra dance for free a few times. I think it has only happened after I bought a few dances. Beyond that, I can't connect it to anything I did or to being her regular.

At one club where I've been a sometime regular, many of the girls are big on receiving backrubs between dances or leading up to dances. My former ATF would use it as a selling strategy on new guys. "Would you do me a favor and caress my back, honey? I wanna be babied," she'd pout.

At times, I'd look up from the back I was rubbing and see several other backrubs in progress around the room. It works great at this club, because lapdances are done at your table, so you can get a couple of dances, break and give her a backrub, then more dances, back to rubbing, and so on. I don't think I ever got a free dance for my trouble, but that's OK, giving the backrub is its own reward.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Good idea. Add it to our bag of tricks. Remember that September is "Kiss a Stripper" month. Maybe ask for a kiss on the lips after giving the massage.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I get free dances here and their from all of my regulars. It's a benefit of being a regular customer and not being a jerk.
  • lc693le500
    19 years ago
    Oh, to have enough time and money to be a regular!

I'm jealous.

A kiss on the lips? Really?

Naaaah. Really?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion