tuscl

Have You Done Mardi Gras ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:28 PM
In the past I've tended to be a fan of big street parties b/c one could often see many fine-looking chicks acting crazy and often underdressed. But now I just rather opt for the SC and get the sure thing – plus I'm not necessarily a big partier or drinker. Anyone done Mardi Gras? Did it meet; exceed; or come short, of your expectations? I also wonder if the NOLA SCs will be good in terms of lots of talent or a zoo-house not worth visiting; during Mardi Gras?

10 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Nope and don't intend to.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    I did mandy grass a fuel times !
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I totally wish too!
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I haven't been to Mardi Gras but have been to New Orleans many times. YOu can see a lot of the same stuff any night of the week on Bourbon St. The parades are cool but super packed. If you haven't been to New Orleans go just for the trip. See Bourbon street but don't spend too much time there. It's a great historical city and I really enjoy the architecture and walking around there. Great food, and music, even if your not into Jazz (I'm not) stop into some small local bar and have a Dixie beer or Sazerac and enjoy it.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I was at a Mardi Gras in 1971. It was as if you threw a party with all morals and rules out the window, you invited a million people and they all came. I had a date with a coed from Southeastern who was a bead magnet for Mardi Gras beads. Great time. The next year the ship I was on got back to NOL the day AFTER MG. Believe me, there is no worse feeling than seeing eight foot deep piles of garbage in the streets and knowing you had no part in putting it there. The year I was there I was working in the shipyard. To he paid for the Mardi Gras holiday you had to work the day before and the day after. On the day after we were working down in the sonar equipment room. One of the guys looked like he was bleeding to death out of his eyeballs. About every twenty seconds a shrill BOOWAH (about 105 db, A flat) was made as part of a test. I thought that guy was going to die but he stuck it out!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    No, but I do Fat Tuesdays
  • IRman
    10 years ago
    If u think mardi gras is fun then you should check out fantasy fest in key west. There should b plenty of photo albums online. Lots of nudists, and ladies who like to swing. Been there many times myself and have even occasionally seen girls in various states of oral and vaginal sex in the clubs, the street, parking lots and behind buildings. Some of the girls were just doing one partner and some were clearly taking on groups of guys! Pretty wild stuff! Although I would assume similar activities take place at mardi gras.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Papi, Mardi Gras (and the many parade/parties in the nights leading up to the Tuesday night before Lent) are something to experience - at least once before you die. The parades (there are several) are more than uninhibited street parties, but I lack the skill to really describe what exactly they are. The drinking and party action in the French Quarter is something not really found anywhere else. It is best if you go with friends, so (hopefully) one of you can still be able to tell a cabbie what hotel to drop you at when the sun comes up the next morning (after coffee and pastries). The French Quarter SCs are never great, whether you are seeking beauty, a good grind or extras, they are more seedy and less classy. Most of them are overpriced, understaffed and tourist focused all year. That is especially true in the weeks before Lent. If you are looking for extras or take out, they can be had, but clubs away from the NOLA downtown/French Quarter area better choices (like Visions). OTOH - the Bourbon Street strip clubs are a drunken party on parade nights. Almost anything can happen (including you getting rolled) and most nights almost everything does happen. GO! PARTY! DRINK! Celebrate. Kiss the ladies. Throw beads at beautiful girls who will flash their bare tits at you in return. Go once and you may never want to return or you may be back next year!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I think that was her name.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I went to school with a girl named Marti. She had a whole lotta grasa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion