tuscl

Eccentric

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, February 22, 2014 4:00 PM
I was in one of my favorite clubs last week, and the girl that I'm currently spending the most time with told me that some of the other girls have been teasing her about letting her muff grow. It's not spilling out or anything, but there's a definite minge. Her response to them: "Georg" likes it that way." This week I go in and one of the other dancers, who teases me about being "boob boy", comes up and says "Hey, muff man." So at least I'm growing up...

19 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Muffman would be a great name for a superhero.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Kramer was Assman and that seemed cool
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    My favorite keeps her pubes trimmed in a 1" wide stripe that she lets grow pretty long, smooth everywhere else and oh so soft I love to just run my thru fingers them when we sit at the bar
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I, personally, would like to see a little muff come back in style. Makes me feel less like a pervert interested in little girls. I enjoy some maturity.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a Bush! ;)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    A quick trip to Ann Arbor and you can have a shirt with a big M on the chest...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Isn't there a nursery rhyme about the Muff Man? Or is it the Muffin Man? Oh hell. The Muff Man would be a little too advanced for the youngun's.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Muff!Muff!Muff!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Sorry about the multiple posts.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Why? Muff!Muff!Muff!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you studder alucard? Lol
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Dracula how many times did you need to post it? Shit...we heard you the first fucking time.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Or maybe that's a not-so-subtle way of showing his Eccentricity. LOL
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    One of my best customers is an ex marines guy who likes the girls to call him "mr master muffdiver"
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Well, I got the former Marine thing going, and while I do my best, I can not in all honesty claim and "master" titles with regard to that activity. I just know that I like some texture. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I love a bush. Pity my ATF has to shave as per club rules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion