tuscl

Defending Bieber and Ford...

zipman68
the speed force!
Disparaging remarks were made about of Canada's "more illustrious" citizens in a recent thread.

I have one question for all o' y'all...if you could live like the Biebster, wouldn't you? I mean really...zillions o' dollars, suckin' lots o' stripper titty, fuckin' hookers, eggin' yo' neighbors house, and racin' rental Lamborghinis. What's not to love? The only cost is having lots of people call you a butthole. Small cost to pay.

Plus, I hear ShadowKat (note the K) follows the Biebs around in his windowless van with a tear-stained air mattress in the back. You wouldn't want to take away Monsieur Kat's only reason to live, would you?

17 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    And Rob Ford...who among us wouldn't go all crazy with the crack and hookers if we were elected mayor?

Sometimes I think Rob Ford is actually a performance artist doing all this crazy shit to see how folks react. I bet the dude plans all of his crazy shit. He goes home in the evening and says to his wife..."ok, tomorrow I'll show up to work wearing only a diaper, then I'll smoke some crack while the camera are rolling, and we'll see how it goes from there...I can't wait to see how folks react!"
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, I was thinking that whichever team loses in hockey has to keep Bieber!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    You can reap all the benefits that does beiber without being an asshole.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I look at Bieber's life and all I can think of is: "wow money really doesn't buy happiness".
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Real salt of the earth family Bieber was raised by. NOT!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Skibum, you can't buy happiness, but apparently you can rent it.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't. Lots of rich people have a good time without acting like total assholes.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Vegas money is on Biebers death in 2014,I placed that bet.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    What does Farmerart a Canadian think.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Do you think maybe it's an episode of Canadian Twilight Zone, where Ford is the Biebs 20 years in the future. Maybe Ford will dress in black and ride up to the Biebs on a horse and yell "Beibs! Beibs! Forget the booze, drugs and acting like an idiot! Go back to Selena and stick with the Mexican pussy!"
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl wins the thread!

YES...Bieber purchased a time machine 20 years hence so he could go back in time to convince his younger self to stay with Selena and lay off the drugs. But when he materialized in the past he went back too far and also emerged from the time vortex near a heroin dealer. So he took the drugs and became Chris Farley. Starting to remember his identity, he faked his death and moved forward in time. This time he emerged from the time vortex near a crack dealer and once again became so drug addled that he forgot his identity.

Kind of tragic if you think about it. Cue Rod Serling...
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    I hate to see anyone in their teens or 20's making poor decisions and messing up their lives ... That's what your 50's & 60's are for!
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    The Beebs and Fat Bobbie?

All I can say is this.......just shows that USA has not cornered the market supply of cretins.

We have our share up here in The Great White North.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Art you had sex with Margaret Trudeau right? Or are you one of the few she missed.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl my man, don't insult Art. Unless Margaret Trudeau categorically denies the whole Geraldo thing she should be off limits.

Lips that have touched Geraldo stick ain't comin' near mine...probably transmit some STD that makes you a dumbass!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion